04-09-09, 02:56 PM   #1
Lythyum
A Defias Bandit
Quests no showing up

I will start off by saying I much prefer Carbonite over Questhelper. Twice now I have logged on and had none of my quests show up on my map. The quest objectives still showed in the log, but none of the areas or locations showed up on the map itself. It was essentially as it would appear if I had no quests at all. Frustrated, I re-logged multiple times, verified that I had the most current version, and even un-installed and re-installed Carbonite. None of these fixed the problem. I reset all the settings, exited and re-opened the map. Nothing. The only thing that seemed to fix the problem was actually to install Questhelper. I was able to uninstall it afterward and the map began functioning properly (jealousy issues? lol). Anyway, this happened for a second time now, and even installing questhelper has not resolved the problem. Im am at a loss for a fix, please help.

-Lythyum

04-09-09, 03:03 PM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lythyum View Post
I will start off by saying I much prefer Carbonite over Questhelper. Twice now I have logged on and had none of my quests show up on my map. The quest objectives still showed in the log, but none of the areas or locations showed up on the map itself. It was essentially as it would appear if I had no quests at all. Frustrated, I re-logged multiple times, verified that I had the most current version, and even un-installed and re-installed Carbonite. None of these fixed the problem. I reset all the settings, exited and re-opened the map. Nothing. The only thing that seemed to fix the problem was actually to install Questhelper. I was able to uninstall it afterward and the map began functioning properly (jealousy issues? lol). Anyway, this happened for a second time now, and even installing questhelper has not resolved the problem. Im am at a loss for a fix, please help.

-Lythyum
Click the green button on the quest tracker toolbar.

04-09-09, 04:57 PM   #3
Lythyum
A Defias Bandit
I officially feel retarted. :X

Thank you for the response.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quests no showing up