03-09-10, 07:34 AM   #1
yami
An Aku'mai Servant

Question chracter select screen

hey i got a stupid question, but is there an addon that lets you organize your character select screen?
i.e. put all your 80s at the top, and the toons you don't play towards the bottom instead of having a bank toon at the top of your list, then a 40 then an 80, a 10, 55, 80, etc. i know it's something trivial, but meh /shrug
03-09-10, 07:44 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Nope, not that I have ever seen. I think the character order is determined by Blizzard's server and the order you created your character.
03-09-10, 07:55 AM   #3
yj589794
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Characters are organised by their unique ID number, which is more or less the equivalent to ordering by character creation date.

Blizzard have mentioned before that allowing the character selection order to be changed is on their to-do list but, as always, it will be implemented soon(tm).

As far as addons go, they are not loaded until you select a character and enter the game world so they would not be able to do anything on the character select screen.
03-09-10, 08:02 AM   #4
yami
An Aku'mai Servant

thank you ^^

Originally Posted by yj589794 View Post
Characters are organised by their unique ID number, which is more or less the equivalent to ordering by character creation date.

Blizzard have mentioned before that allowing the character selection order to be changed is on their to-do list but, as always, it will be implemented soon(tm).

As far as addons go, they are not loaded until you select a character and enter the game world so they would not be able to do anything on the character select screen.
03-09-10, 08:05 AM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by yj589794 View Post
... Blizzard have mentioned before that allowing the character selection order to be changed is on their to-do list but, as always, it will be implemented soon(tm)...
He he, and Soon (TM) can be anytime from now until the day the Sun turns into a red giant and swallows up the Earth.
03-09-10, 08:07 AM   #6
yami
An Aku'mai Servant

Cool

Originally Posted by Zyonin View Post
He he, and Soon (TM) can be anytime from now until the day the Sun turns into a red giant and swallows up the Earth.
lol, yea i dunno bout u but i'm not planning to stick around for another 6 billion yrs for bliz to do that, or to get a really bad sunburn XD
03-09-10, 08:12 AM   #7
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by yami View Post
lol, yea i dunno bout u but i'm not planning to stick around for another 6 billion yrs for bliz to do that, or to get a really bad sunburn XD
Hopefully, Blizz puts that feature in sooner then that, however Blizz has a metric ton of ideas and things to do and only so many hours in the day to get them into the game and tested.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » chracter select screen