03-26-07, 01:05 PM   #1
Astral_aurA
A Kobold Labourer
Mazzle is amazing! but I'm still having troubles with the Paladin class

I just found out about Mazzle over the weekend and it's everything I've been trying to make the standard UI into since I started playing...it'll be weeks before I figure everything out though. One of the things I saw on screenshots and also the layout for the Paladin class though, is for the blessings. How do you cast a greater blessing vs. standard blessing? In the screen shot in mazzify, it shows a (1,2,3) block to the left of the blessings, however it's not there on my layout and I've tried being in a party to see if it's required, nothing works, so I had to reinstall holy hope to get the greater blessings access. I'm sure it's something in the options, though looking through class specific menu doesn't have a paladin section, so I'm stumped. Any ideas?
03-26-07, 01:09 PM   #2
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Screenshots are almost entirely outdated, most of them still show DiscordActionBars rather than the current Bongos Bars.

The buttons (1,2,3) that you see are no longer part of the layout. However, you *should* be able to use the default page scrolling in the Blizzard UI to get the various pages of blessings. I don't recall off hand what the keybinding is for page scrolling, so I can't help with that.
03-26-07, 01:22 PM   #3
Nobunda
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I now see what you mean in the thread I posted.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle is amazing! but I'm still having troubles with the Paladin class