05-22-09, 03:14 AM   #1
timberbear60
A Murloc Raider
Quest info

Does Carbonite have a detailed quest info database similar to Lightheaded? If so I can't seem to locate the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

05-22-09, 03:51 AM   #2
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Originally Posted by timberbear60 View Post
Does Carbonite have a detailed quest info database similar to Lightheaded? If so I can't seem to locate the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
No it does not. It does have a database of quests and can point you to quest starters as well as quest completion, which I'm sure you already have found. It does not have all the additional details, hints and player comments like Lightheaded.

I would think you could use LH with Carbonite. Maybe the direct link to make a waypoint feature wouldn't work...but you shouldn't need that because carbonite already has quest starter, completion and objective data.

05-22-09, 02:59 PM   #3
timberbear60
A Murloc Raider
Re Lightheaded

Just tried it and it works flawlessly, including the clickable coordinates that bring up the directional hud. Awesome.

05-26-09, 03:18 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yep, we have full integration with LightHeaded. Clicking LH links, set the waypoint in Carbonite using our TomTom emulation. I usually have LH running with Carbonite for testing and every now and then, I like to read the comments.

06-02-09, 03:30 PM   #5
Uber Pally
A Kobold Labourer
I have Doublewide and Lightheaded w/ Carbonite. When I have a quest i need to abandon Carbonite does not give me the option to abandon. Doublewide did. Can I disable the carbonite part that lists all your quests or is there something I am missing?

06-03-09, 04:06 AM   #6
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Uber Pally View Post
I have Doublewide and Lightheaded w/ Carbonite. When I have a quest i need to abandon Carbonite does not give me the option to abandon. Doublewide did. Can I disable the carbonite part that lists all your quests or is there something I am missing?
Carb handles things like abandoning quests a bit differently. You just need to right click the quest in the carb log and select abandon. It will then go to the home for abandoned quests.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest info