09-10-12, 06:34 PM   #1
lindawing
A Murloc Raider
Questing Arrow and Quest Watch

First of all, when I took out the modded version of Carbonite and added the new version, I had to reset all the options. At first everything was basically all right, but then the Quest Watch list started alternately disappearing and finally reappearing. Any right-clicking (like to abandon a quest) made it disappear again.

Other than that, everything seemed fine (after I reset to defaults then went through and changed everything to the way I like it in the options).

Then I died, and when I went back and rezzed at my corpse, I discovered that the questing arrow was gone!

I've gone back and forth between the new version and the most-recent fan-modded version, and in the new version, the arrow is missing every time, and now my quests won't come back into the quest watch list at all. They're just gone--no matter which controls I try to reset.

I rely on that arrow (not to mention the watch list). Yes, I'm spoiled rotten. So I finally have gone back to using the recently-modded version.

It may not be up to par on maps, but at least the main features work!

I'm hoping these questing arrow and quest watch list problems will be fixed soon! I'd much rather be using the official version of this mod!

Last edited by lindawing : 09-10-12 at 07:33 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Questing Arrow and Quest Watch