10-11-12, 10:53 AM   #1
AverusBlack
A Murloc Raider
Silvershard Mine

I'm a PVPer, and I've been doing randoms lately. Though the random queue has only put me in one of the new battlegrounds - Silvershard, if you didn't guess - I've noticed that Carbonite doesn't work there. It displays the carts, kind of, but there is no map to put them in context. I don't know about the other new battleground, but I imagine it's the same deal.

I'm curious, what causes this? Is it repairable? I have to admit, it's a bit aggravating having to check the default UI map just to get a sense of team position, and not having that information on-hand at all times (including combat) is pretty annoying. The extra functions in BGs for inc/help/clear/etc aren't so important in there, but being able to see what's going on really is.

I'm guessing it's being worked on?

EDIT: herpin' that special grammar derp

10-11-12, 11:06 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I'll be honest, I didn't even know the new battlegrounds were in.. I've been only raiding / PvEing since MoP's launch and I never saw in any patch notes (i had been looking for it) that they came, and no one's mentioned it before now.

I'll try and get it added this weekend along with some other small fixes.

10-11-12, 11:19 AM   #3
AverusBlack
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I'll be honest, I didn't even know the new battlegrounds were in.. I've been only raiding / PvEing since MoP's launch and I never saw in any patch notes (i had been looking for it) that they came, and no one's mentioned it before now.

I'll try and get it added this weekend along with some other small fixes.
Awesome dude. It's not super important, but it is a nice thing to have.

I'll test the other new battleground today and post back here to tell you if the map is working there or not

10-11-12, 04:02 PM   #4
AverusBlack
A Murloc Raider
Confirmed, Temple of Kotmogu has the same issue. No map displayed for the battleground.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Silvershard Mine