10-18-08, 12:52 PM   #1
nemof
A Fallenroot Satyr
EasyDestroy, must have addon update

Does anyone know if EasyDestroy is being maintained/updated?

If I could only have one addon, it would be this. Nothing beats 1-click deletion of greys in my bag!
10-18-08, 02:10 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Check out what's in these categories: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat20.html and http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat78.html

There are plenty of addons that do what you describe, some in each location. I personally use ReagentRestocker, though it does more than just what you are asking.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-18-08, 02:44 PM   #3
nemof
A Fallenroot Satyr
in all the time that I've played WoW the only addon I've seen that lets you right-click destroy items with no confirmation is EasyDestroy. There are plenty of plugins that will auto-sell/destroy greys, but that's not what I am after.
10-18-08, 04:26 PM   #4
Bufe
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by nemof View Post
Does anyone know if EasyDestroy is being maintained/updated?

If I could only have one addon, it would be this. Nothing beats 1-click deletion of greys in my bag!
Even better....Get "Jamba"...

Right click the npc, and u automatically sell gray stuff, (and repair if u have set that up....)
Jamba is originally an addon made to support multiboxers...so auto-repair and auto-sell is just minor features out of many in that addon..

Bufe
10-18-08, 06:37 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Oops, my bad - you said "deletion" not "selling". But that type of addon should be in the same categories I linked.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » EasyDestroy, must have addon update