03-12-11, 04:49 PM   #1
section31
A Murloc Raider
Healbot nui+ plugin frame busted

I get no .lua error scripting for what is going on. I'm at 4.0.6.1 on Healbot and the nui+ Healbot plugin frame is just acting crazy. Change the grow point for healbot it doesn't do it, top right, bottom right, etc. It just randomly moves around in the frame. It will move around in the frame and sometimes outside of it when you screen transition say for instance, etc. Occasional it just disappears completely then randomly comes back, nui refresh or not. I'll click on something to heal, it locks to pointer. I'll post once I get something that indicates what it is. I've went through reinstall mods, and downgrading to previous version of healbot, but its like its busted nui+. Only thing I've not done is wtf, etc delete redo.

Ok was going through the changes to healbot and now I think I see whats happening but I don't get the coding behind it. Seems 4.0.6.1 has added different frame anchoring points? I just put in a package of one back in versions for all things and deleted starting over, now it is working fine again. Not sure if this helps but otherwise I'm at a loss for whats going on with it.

Last edited by section31 : 03-12-11 at 04:58 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Healbot nui+ plugin frame busted