12-04-12, 10:38 AM   #1
Shafu
A Defias Bandit
Raid and Dungeons

Hi i am new to warcraft and just found this add on and have found this a massive great add on. I only joined when pandaria was launched and have not had the use of all the old worlds.

I was wondering and hoping fingers crossed if there is or would be a /w for all the raid and dungeons as i am having a lot of trouble in finding them as i am not in a guild as such and learning evey dugeon is rather a hard feet on my own.

If there is 1 could someone point me in the right direction.

Thank you
Shafu
WOW rocks
12-04-12, 12:39 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am not sure I understood your request but you'll correct me if not

You want something to show you all the dungeons and raids and information about the bosses in them and such?

If that's the question a good place to start is the in-game "Dungeon Journal".
Default keybind to bring it up is - I think - 'J'.

Except from information about the lore of the place, the bosses their abilities and their loot, there's also a map icon that upon pressing will show you the location.
12-04-12, 01:51 PM   #3
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
If that's the question a good place to start is the in-game "Dungeon Journal".
Default keybind to bring it up is - I think - 'J'.
I think it's actually Shift+J, unmodified J is the guild frame.

At any rate, there should be a button for it between your main action bar and the bag buttons on the default UI.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 12-04-12 at 01:54 PM.
12-05-12, 01:51 AM   #4
Shafu
A Defias Bandit
What i am asking sorry that i did now correctly post it i know about the in game dungeons what i need is something to show me where they all are. I play on my own alot as i am still a learner as they put it and the guild i am in won't let me raid as such with them.

I have purchased all the games but have no clue where all the dungeons or raids are or how to fly to them as to solo them and learn them.

I need something that will show me where all the dungeons are and how to get to them as some of them like Naxx are impossible for players new to the game to fly.

Dungeon cue's don't help me as you have to wait till others join and not many people like to do the old 1's and since the last patch you can now solo many of them and this is what i would like to do. As i say i cant find them while flying or know where many of them are so something that can be used with say tom tome where you type /w and the cords will show you where a certains raid or dungeon is if you can follow what i am saying sorry for waffling on

Thank you
Shafu
12-05-12, 02:59 AM   #5
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Cromulent puts text on the map with dungeons in each zone.
Atlas Dungeon Locations a plugin for Atlas offers the same information in a different way.

Probably other mods can do the same but those 2 are the first that came to mind.
12-05-12, 09:59 AM   #6
Shafu
A Defias Bandit
many thanks installed Cromulent how do i use this it's installed via curse ok and running fine but can not see any dungeons ? it shows the information about the dungeons but not the locations i am looking for something that places something on the map where the dungeon is

Take hellfire Citadel there are 4 in this zone i have found 2 but other 2 can not

Thank you

Last edited by Shafu : 12-05-12 at 10:04 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Raid and Dungeons