DanB
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by illusionxt View Post
i love you.
A common sentiment here...

04-02-13, 04:16 AM   #923
Nerds
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Someone mentioned that it'd be cool to see you use TidyPlates in your UI. I went ahead and adapted TidyPlates Threat Plates to fit in to RealUI, and the result looks pretty cool.

I only have a very basic grasp of lua, so changing the size of the bars was beyond me (they're a little too tall, imo), but I changed what I could

04-02-13, 04:27 AM   #924
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Nerds View Post
Someone mentioned that it'd be cool to see you use TidyPlates in your UI. I went ahead and adapted TidyPlates Threat Plates to fit in to RealUI, and the result looks pretty cool.

I only have a very basic grasp of lua, so changing the size of the bars was beyond me (they're a little too tall, imo), but I changed what I could
Looks good!

04-02-13, 10:14 AM   #925
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Hey, can u give me download of your tidy plate skin. I wanted that for so long. Been using tidy plates with real ui for so long. Nice job on the skin. Nib can u add to real ASAP. Nib this again for all your hard work.
This,
Massive

04-02-13, 12:06 PM   #926
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
The updates you keep pumping out are amazing. Thank you SOOO MUCH for this wonderful UI. THANK YOU! <3

04-02-13, 12:37 PM   #927
Nerds
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Hey, can u give me download of your tidy plate skin. I wanted that for so long. Been using tidy plates with real ui for so long. Nice job on the skin. Nib can u add to real ASAP. Nib this again for all your hard work.
This,
Massive
here you go dude: http://www.mediafire.com/?c9nco34yhm1uxnj

unzip, rename WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME, and then drag the folders into your wow folder the skin wont work without RealUI installed and there is probably a cleaner way to skin threatplates, but it'll do for now.

04-02-13, 12:50 PM   #928
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Suggestion for Infoline: Add some kind of indicator to show when dmg meter is toggled on. If I remember right, didn't used to change color in a previous version?

04-02-13, 03:14 PM   #929
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
The only thing that absolutely needs attention is the whole loot bug that at least... I always have. If your to kill a boss, and my mouse is near lets say.... the left of the screen. What will happen is the loot window asking you whether or not you want to roll a coin or display any loot that you won, will display where your cursor was. Which a lot of the time doesn't even allow you to roll, or the roll interface is completely off the screen and you miss the chance to roll. Its extremely annoying. Half the time the coin interface doesnt even show up for me. Is there ANY way to fix this? This NEEDS attention and I welcome anyones fix for this.

04-02-13, 03:17 PM   #930
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
The only thing that absolutely needs attention is the whole loot bug that at least... I always have. If your to kill a boss, and my mouse is near lets say.... the left of the screen. What will happen is the loot window asking you whether or not you want to roll a coin or display any loot that you won, will display where your cursor was. Which a lot of the time doesn't even allow you to roll, or the roll interface is completely off the screen and you miss the chance to roll. Its extremely annoying. Half the time the coin interface doesnt even show up for me. Is there ANY way to fix this? This NEEDS attention and I welcome anyones fix for this.
Just wish there was some way for me to test these things out, but I never get into any content that has such features. Best I can do is take stabs at the dark I'll try my best

04-02-13, 03:43 PM   #931
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Nerds View Post
here you go dude: http://www.mediafire.com/?c9nco34yhm1uxnj

unzip, rename WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME, and then drag the folders into your wow folder the skin wont work without RealUI installed and there is probably a cleaner way to skin threatplates, but it'll do for now.
Thxs,
Massive

04-02-13, 03:45 PM   #932
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

DL new version now...
Thxs,
Massive

Last edited by Massiveunit : 04-02-13 at 03:51 PM.

04-02-13, 03:57 PM   #933
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Just wish there was some way for me to test these things out, but I never get into any content that has such features. Best I can do is take stabs at the dark I'll try my best
You should be able to test it out even if it isnt a lvl 90 dungeon. I think the entire loot system is like that. When you get the chance to play though!

04-02-13, 04:43 PM   #934
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Can you reallocate the anchor to just be slap bang in the middle of the screen rather than attached to the mouse cursor position? I don't know what goes on with the lua gubbins but I imagine the code is similar to tooltip anchors, no?

04-02-13, 04:59 PM   #935
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
My shaman setup
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_040213_185654.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	7658  

04-02-13, 05:03 PM   #936
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Hey,
Nice shaman setup...
Massive

04-02-13, 05:03 PM   #937
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
Can you reallocate the anchor to just be slap bang in the middle of the screen rather than attached to the mouse cursor position? I don't know what goes on with the lua gubbins but I imagine the code is similar to tooltip anchors, no?
Which frame are we talking about, me must know The only loot frame I know of that's anchored to the cursor would be the window that appears when you loot a mob. Then again, there's been like 20 new loot frames introduced since I last played so it may be one of them >.>

04-02-13, 05:24 PM   #938
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Which frame are we talking about, me must know The only loot frame I know of that's anchored to the cursor would be the window that appears when you loot a mob. Then again, there's been like 20 new loot frames introduced since I last played so it may be one of them >.>
I don't know. I may be able to get some screenshots. There's a frame that comes up, that displays what piece of loot you just received. As well as a coin roll frame as well. The achievement frame seems to be doing the exact same thing. Its by far the worst part about realui. Especially if your mid combat and you win a piece of loot, and your cursor is over your buttons. Making it so you cant click the buttons until the respected frame disappears which takes 4 or 5 seconds to do so as long as you don't hover over it. I hope you guys can fix it soon though. I love realui either way! <3

Last edited by Gloks : 04-02-13 at 05:28 PM.

04-02-13, 06:18 PM   #939
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
What's that command to show the name of a frame? I can do that tomorrow since I'll be doing LFR and that will show the Bonus Roll window, and if I win anything, the YOU WIN! window as well.

I suspect the YOU WIN window is using the same anchor settings as the achievement notification, since it is the same size and follows the same rules.

04-02-13, 08:02 PM   #940
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
What's that command to show the name of a frame? I can do that tomorrow since I'll be doing LFR and that will show the Bonus Roll window, and if I win anything, the YOU WIN! window as well.

I suspect the YOU WIN window is using the same anchor settings as the achievement notification, since it is the same size and follows the same rules.
/fstack

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI