04-27-09, 04:38 PM   #1
WickedDK
A Defias Bandit
DK Runes not showing properly

Currently running the latest development version, however this 'bug' has occurred since I started using nui about a month ago. This is somewhat difficult to describe so bear with me.

After any loading screen if I target something my hud pops up my life and targets life. However, it does not pop up the rune cooldown bar under the global cooldown indicator. After I use a rune, the rune bar pops up and works appropriately. This is understandable behavior.

If I enter combat before using a rune however, the rune bar does not display the rune graphics on my hud. As I use the runes the cooldown timer appears above the blank space where the rune should be. After leaving combat the rune bar displays like it should.

I realize this is probably a minor bug but it can be very frustrating trying to manage invisible death runes. If there isn't an easy way to fix this perhaps there's a way to disable the rune bar and debuff tracker from the hud so I could use a mod like Runewatch in it's place?

Just thought I'd add that I love the mod and I hope you keep up the great work.

04-28-09, 05:59 PM   #2
Exense
A Defias Bandit
Confirm... I'm getting this too. Exactly as described

04-29-09, 06:03 PM   #3
WickedDK
A Defias Bandit
Just updated to 5.03 release and it's still there. I didn't expect it to get magically fixed but I thought I should keep my information current.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » DK Runes not showing properly