09-14-13, 04:43 AM   #2801
zmora
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
my quest log seems to be broken somehow since last patch.. its all grayed out, shadowed and barely readable wth did i do to make it like that ? :<
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_091413_122415.jpg
Views:	1072
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	7820  

09-14-13, 10:04 AM   #2802
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by zmora View Post
my quest log seems to be broken somehow since last patch.. its all grayed out, shadowed and barely readable wth did i do to make it like that ? :<

what version of realui are u using? this problem was fixied on version r16

09-14-13, 10:07 AM   #2803
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Someone have problem with Skada? My version is not accumulating the fight.

09-14-13, 11:09 AM   #2804
Hakamaori
A Cliff Giant

Exclamation RealUI Currency

So, you all know how when you mouse of the gold in the bottom left of the screen, it'll bring up all forms of WoW currency that you have from all characters that you've logged into on all servers on that particular account? Well, how do you clear some of that data? I recently went through and deleted some alts, renamed some others, and completely left a few servers but their currency info is still listed. I would really like to not have to completely reset my UI to clear this information.

Hakamaori - Tauren Protection Warrior: Wyrmrest Accord - US

09-14-13, 11:13 AM   #2805
Maddoxx
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Hakamaori View Post
So, you all know how when you mouse of the gold in the bottom left of the screen, it'll bring up all forms of WoW currency that you have from all characters that you've logged into on all servers on that particular account? Well, how do you clear some of that data? I recently went through and deleted some alts, renamed some others, and completely left a few servers but their currency info is still listed. I would really like to not have to completely reset my UI to clear this information.
Alt+click - as stated in the tooltip ^^

09-14-13, 11:14 AM   #2806
Hakamaori
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Maddoxx View Post
Alt+click - as stated in the tooltip ^^
Well, don't I feel ignorant. Thanks though! (note to self, reread all tooltips)

Hakamaori - Tauren Protection Warrior: Wyrmrest Accord - US

09-14-13, 11:28 AM   #2807
Midjet
A Fallenroot Satyr
Is the Up-arrow on the edit box to go through previously sent messages no longer working? Did I miss something that might have disabled it?

Thanks again for all the help and the continue work on the addon guys!

09-14-13, 11:48 AM   #2808
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by zmora View Post
An addon you've installed is overriding the Quest Log font.

Originally Posted by Midjet View Post
Is the Up-arrow on the edit box to go through previously sent messages no longer working? Did I miss something that might have disabled it?

Thanks again for all the help and the continue work on the addon guys!
Blizzard did indeed change this functionality. No idea on when it will be fixable. Have to use alt+up arrow for now.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 09-14-13 at 12:40 PM.

09-14-13, 02:11 PM   #2809
Heroic
A Murloc Raider

Exclamation

I don't want to seem like an idiot when I say these few things but,

I submitted a ticket and I was un-able to find any option that'd toggle or show me the current status of it. Normally by default, I'd see "1 hour estimated time" but I didn't even see that.

MY ticket went through obviously because I had an email.

I also would like to say, how annoying it is to keybind things when I have to hold CTRL to show my keybinds and remapping my keys using bartender. It makes everything, by default require CTRL when I don't use it. Is there an option I can change to disable it?

Also, I use AuctionLite and many add-ons like that, that by default allow ALT+Right click to send that item to the auction window, however with your option that allows category changing, there is no cancel button to remove that window.

Oh, and I believe you've removed the option/keybind ability to send items of the same thing with a simple hotkey (it could be add-on related, maybe only postal uses it)

Hope you can help!

Thanks for such a great add-on

Last edited by Heroic : 09-14-13 at 02:13 PM.

09-14-13, 02:14 PM   #2810
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Heroic View Post
I don't want to seem like an idiot when I say these few things but,

I submitted a ticket and I was un-able to find any option that'd toggle or show me the current status of it. Normally by default, I'd see "1 hour estimated time" but I didn't even see that.
Blizzard changed the ticket system a while back. There's no longer an in-game prompt or window alerting you to it's status and is now all online (to my recollection).

I also would like to say, how annoying it is to keybind things when I have to hold CTRL to show my keybinds and remapping my keys using bartender. It makes everything, by default require CTRL when I don't use it. Is there an option I can change to disable it?
Set yourself as focus, and the bars will stay visible

Also, I use AuctionLite and many add-ons like that, that by default allow ALT+Right click to send that item to the auction window, however with your option that allows category changing, there is no cancel button to remove that window.
Can definitely get a cancel thing added in for this.

09-14-13, 02:22 PM   #2811
Heroic
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Blizzard changed the ticket system a while back. There's no longer an in-game prompt or window alerting you to it's status and is now all online (to my recollection).

Set yourself as focus, and the bars will stay visible

Can definitely get a cancel thing added in for this.
You're so awesome for your fast replies and answers!

I also just bumped into a (bug?) - I went and joined an instance. Everytime I spoke with chat-bubbles enabled I noticed that my character was named by the last monsters I slained. (at the time it was hogger, so it said "Hogger: {msg}").

09-14-13, 08:22 PM   #2812
Eulogee
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Having issue with any other settings not sticking? Sounds like your WTF folder has permission/read only issues. Make sure WoW isn't installed in Program Files and that your WTF folder isn't set to Read Only.
My WTF folder was in fact read-only (idk why) but I've since changed it. Still getting the font-sticking issue. Any ideas?

09-14-13, 10:27 PM   #2813
Midjet
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hey Nib, it seems like MSBT isn't using the pixel_crit font for some of the crits despite it being set in MSBT.

All of my crits are in the weird comic-sansy thing and MSBT is set to use the standard pixel_crit font for it.

http://imgur.com/4b52ppU

09-15-13, 01:36 AM   #2814
Shockattackr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Midjet View Post
Hey Nib, it seems like MSBT isn't using the pixel_crit font for some of the crits despite it being set in MSBT.

All of my crits are in the weird comic-sansy thing and MSBT is set to use the standard pixel_crit font for it.

http://imgur.com/4b52ppU
I noticed it to, but i kinda went with it, looks cool seeing a chaos bolt crit for 500k or more... flexes my epeen a tad XD

09-15-13, 02:41 AM   #2815
Altarax
A Murloc Raider
Hi Nib,

I'm here again for an issue with the quest tracker. Everything ok with the keys combinations but I can't figure out why it stills don't save its status. In other words if I remove something from it, when I relog or reload, it shows the previous quests that I deleted.

Any clue? Or I'm missing something?

Thanks in advance.

09-15-13, 09:04 AM   #2816
Heroic
A Murloc Raider

So, I noticed something a bit weird when opening my pet journal earlier.

I have no pet-related add-ons or that would disturb the pet journal frames.

The dino that I have seems to be behind a black box, when rotating him he can completely disappear.

09-15-13, 02:52 PM   #2817
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Heroic View Post
... he can completely disappear.
Does it only happen with that pet or with all pets?

09-15-13, 03:27 PM   #2818
lgonza8
A Defias Bandit
Hopefully someone can help me out, idk what happened but for some reason, the buff icons on the top right corner have disappeared on me, and can only see them when I target myself. On my main toon, all works fine and i can see it, but on every other toon i am not able to see them at all. I really like the UI and am hoping someone knows of what could have happened.

09-16-13, 05:27 AM   #2819
Heroic
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Does it only happen with that pet or with all pets?
Just that pet currently.

Also, a quick update about the issue I had earlier with the chat bubbles say the incorrect name. Here is a screen of what I mean after a run through Gnomeregan.

09-16-13, 06:32 AM   #2820
DarKleFou
A Defias Bandit

Hi Nib,

I would like to know how I can remove the red borders on the action bars !?
Sorry for my bad english.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI