07-15-07, 09:41 PM   #1
Zarther
A Fallenroot Satyr
Prat Sounds Disabled

I've loaded this immersive UI and it is simply wonderful. I have been making some button placement tweaks and so forth. My question is why is prat sounds disabled? I am not able to toggle it on from the Prat options menu or with "slash" commands. Are the sounds disable and enabled from another location? Need help with this. Sometimes there is much conversation that I miss it because I don't know that anything was said. Having guild, party, whisper and raid chat sounds would be great. Thank you in advance for any help.
07-18-07, 07:55 AM   #2
Zarther
A Fallenroot Satyr
BUMP.

I didn't want to do this, but not having chat sounds warn me of incoming messages is one of about two things left to make this UI simply Amazing. Thank you.
07-18-07, 08:10 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Make sure you've enabled the module in module control
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-18-07, 08:40 AM   #4
Zarther
A Fallenroot Satyr
Seerah,

Thanks for the reply. I tried it. That's the problem it wont let me enable the sounds module. It's all greyed out and it wont let me toggle it on. It's like the module is locked or something. I've checked to make sure the module is loaded in the addons folder and it is.
07-19-07, 06:41 AM   #5
Zarther
A Fallenroot Satyr
I have figured out what the issue is. In the options panel there is a section at the bottom that actually turns on the separate modules. Then you can go to the one you want, in my case sounds, and then adjust the settings............
07-19-07, 08:31 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
hehe - isn't that what I said? (it may have been a different name than "module control" though, I haven't looked at my Prat options in a little while)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-24-07, 09:47 PM   #7
Zarther
A Fallenroot Satyr
Seerah,

I thought you were talking about toggling the module from the actual module panel itself. For instance going to the sounds module to toggle it there. I appreciate your advice. Sometimes I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer... Thanks again..
07-24-07, 10:48 PM   #8
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Silviaan Settings

In Prat settings there is also a "profiles" button. I always use the "Silviaan profile" and the chat sounds and other settings are enabled. Maybe you can try it. There are four other profiles too if you want to try them.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Prat Sounds Disabled