07-02-10, 10:57 AM   #1
c71clark
A Murloc Raider
Thunderbluff Zepplin?

Not sure if I missed it somewhere, but last time I checked (week ago?) there is no reference in Carbonite about the Zeppelin that goes from Org to TB. I just went Horde, and ended up running all the way from Org to TB.... and saw a Zepp pulling away from TB as I approached, lol.

07-03-10, 12:22 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by c71clark View Post
Not sure if I missed it somewhere, but last time I checked (week ago?) there is no reference in Carbonite about the Zeppelin that goes from Org to TB. I just went Horde, and ended up running all the way from Org to TB.... and saw a Zepp pulling away from TB as I approached, lol.
Yep, sure is. If you are coming to the front gates of Orgrimmar there are two Zep towers: One to the left (which is the one with the TB zep) and one to the right. Each tower has two zeppelin landings, and they show up on the Carbonite maps, but I don't think it tells you the destinations for each.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-03-10 at 12:24 AM.

07-03-10, 09:06 AM   #3
Chmee
A Molten Giant
The tower is marked on the map, true, but the question was whether the routing algorithm includes it in considering the fastest way to get from org to TB.

For my money, the routing algorithm should consider the toon's level. For example, a low level character who does not have any flight paths, is in Org, and wants to go to TB should get "go jump on the zep". If there were no zep, he should get "run to Razor Hill, run to Crossroads, run to Camp Taurajo, run to TB" along the roads. Instead, he'll get a straight line. That's fine for high level types - they won't aggro stuff along the route anyway. Granted this complicates the routing algorithm, but that's life.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Thunderbluff Zepplin?