04-07-09, 11:01 AM   #1
tammycat50
A Kobold Labourer
Disappearing quest

I just played a character that got a collection quest before joining a group that had the same quest. When that person turned in the quest, mine disappeared. I didn't have the item that I was suppossed to have. What is up with this? Using V3.001. If that is the way that Carbonite is going to be, I will drop it.

04-07-09, 11:16 AM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tammycat50 View Post
I just played a character that got a collection quest before joining a group that had the same quest. When that person turned in the quest, mine disappeared. I didn't have the item that I was suppossed to have. What is up with this? Using V3.001. If that is the way that Carbonite is going to be, I will drop it.
Sorry, but my fuse is running short at the moment. What kind of support do you expect from such a hostile post?

04-07-09, 11:56 AM   #3
Sythalin
Curse staff

Originally Posted by tammycat50 View Post
Sounds like you forgot to loot the quest items. And you blame Carbonite (or any other addon for that matter) for your lack of attention?

04-08-09, 10:45 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Carbonite never collects, moves or drops items. You either have it because you collected it or you don't because you didn't.

If a quest disappears from the Watch List when a party member turned his quest in, then you don't have the quest, which means either you never had it, abandoned it or already turned it in.

Last edited by carboniteaddon : 04-08-09 at 10:48 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Disappearing quest