Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-05-09, 09:08 AM   #1
vincentgdg
A Murloc Raider
Question very low frame rates in raids

Hello.

I have been testing NUI+ for some weeks now and I like the idea. :-) But as I play Wintergrasp twice a day I always wondered why the screen freezes to 3-0 fps when I have about 15+ ppl on the screen. It was impossible for me to do a thing and I was dead before I could move.

After days I deactivated NUI and reactivated bartender and squeenix - all other addons stayed the same. And voila, the frame rates are at normal again.

I have played with 50+ addons for several years now and never had performance issues. It started with NUI.

Regards
Thomas

P.S.: I have read the answer to the other posting, but as NONE of my other addons had performance issues for 4 years now and NUI has, I do not believe that the problem is on the side of the other addons. :-)
Is it possible to install some kind of benchmark into your addon that shows you/us if it gets called to often/not fast enough/whatever? That would help alot more than un-/reinstalling 50+ addons.

Last edited by vincentgdg : 04-05-09 at 09:27 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » very low frame rates in raids