04-05-13, 12:05 PM   #1
Bittershot
A Kobold Labourer
Turn off ALL quest givers

My issue is that all npc's that give quests are showing up on my maps as a yellow exclamation poin. I have no idea how this started. I have used Carb for years and have never had this problem before.

Anyone know why this has started showing up? The yellow quest giver button on the watched quest window is no help, it either turns on all quest givers or turns off all quest givers. Also, it isn't an issue of "level" of quest giver as has been suggested in another post regarding the priority arrow. It will simply turn off all quest givers at that level.

I see that there are 3 settings for the yellow button. One seems to turn all off, then the second click does nothing, the third click turns them all off. I wonder if somehow the second click is the problem.

I want to be able to see only the quest givers for quests that are available to me as I have always had before.

Thanks!

04-07-13, 05:32 PM   #2
funktion
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
fix here

I had this issue a while ago, and posted a fix. I haven't played in a while and actually forgot how to fix it and was back here searching today, so here ya go..

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...7&postcount=11

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Turn off ALL quest givers