04-03-07, 06:08 PM   #1
synergon8012
A Defias Bandit
some box

ok i don't know exactly what this box is but its 16 slots and it contains my professions and hearthstone, it is a 4x4 box which when i click on an item i have one of the slots, which can be any slot really as it happens random click it vanishes from my screen and i don't know what it is and i dont know how to bring it back up i so need help witht his, i love mazzle but this is annoying
04-03-07, 06:31 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
This would best be posted in the Mazzle forum. Also, it's the Context menu - it's in your FAQ.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-03-07, 08:52 PM   #3
synergon8012
A Defias Bandit
im nopt sure which of the posts from the above link pertains to my issue any ideas??
04-03-07, 09:30 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The above link is my signature, it's not in response to your question. I answered your question.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » some box