05-27-09, 06:54 AM   #1
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

What UI would you recommend?

I was wondering what UI you all use, I'd like something that helps to clean up the screen clutter. Easy to set up and configure, and works with all classes nothing class specific.

In case this helps, I play mostly my paladin, druid and shaman. The paladin is Prot/Ret the druid strictly Feral and the shaman is Resto.

Thanks all,

Bellator
05-27-09, 07:02 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

nUI+ all the way for me. I'm using it for all my toons with no issues. Pally- holy/prot, Hunter, Mage, Druid, DK, Warrior. Biggest bonus, it works on any resolution, no real setup besides minor tweaking to suit your preferences. Namely things like whether you want the minimap to be round or square, lol

Here's a screenie too, if you look real close at the G Chat I'm talking to guildies about it too, lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_052509_024207.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	524.6 KB
ID:	2712  
05-27-09, 08:32 AM   #3
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
id suggest downloading bunch of mods and setting it up yourself but thats just me
05-27-09, 08:34 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

nUI FTW!

Last edited by Petrah : 05-27-09 at 08:40 AM.
05-27-09, 10:57 AM   #5
Vranx
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

http://www.vranx.com/compilations.htm
05-27-09, 11:18 AM   #6
Evolution85
A Black Drake

This is what I am using ATM. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idescreen.html

It is flexible, looks great, and best of all, it does not take up 70% of the screen!!!!

I use this on my Hunter, Warr, and now Druid. And once you find the add ons you need/dont need, it has low memory usage (Mines around 16mb, up to 24 in 25 mans)
05-28-09, 02:49 AM   #7
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

The ui i use depends on how utterly obsessed i am with making a new ui at the time. Most times i settle on one. occasionally ill have 1 for each toon i play regularly (roughly 7). Im a little obsessive with trying new ideas. **twitches**

If you want a prebuilt, out of the box and run with it sort of thing i agree with the nUI suggestions. If your like to fiddle with things then definitely grab a pile of addons you see a use for and see what happens. =)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
05-28-09, 03:39 AM   #8
Baltharus
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

i was totally going to jump in here and suggest nUI but i was beaten <.< *eyes Vis and Silenia*

but like Vis said.. nUI is compatible with most mods! i use it for all of my toons and it works great!

and Scott (the author) is amazing about updating and keeping it fixed
05-28-09, 04:07 AM   #9
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Hey thanks all for your suggestions, I am going to give nUI a try. I don't like to mess around with stuff too much and nUI seems to fit that bill. As always this site has the best people that help out.

Bellator

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What UI would you recommend?