06-29-11, 03:03 AM   #1
Verttex
Super Monkey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite 4.2 Fix [DOWNLOAD]

NEW INFORMATION ON 4.2
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
We should have a fixed version out today.

There are 2 new parameters to this event added in 4.2. The changes CyberZombie made correct them. Note: CyberZombie is sure that the Carbonite folks will be making use of the additional parameters as they fall in line with other parameters they are using. This is ONLY A TEMPORARY FIX. Buyer beware.

CARBONITE® is a multi feature addon developed by game industry veterans to improve and enhance the game playing experience of World of Warcraft.

Please visit Carbonite's official support forums for technical support, bug reports, comments, suggestions, etc.

Map - The Carbonite map gives you all the information you need in one easy to use and flexible Google like map. Move, size or zoom it the way you like.
Carbonite supports the Blizzard maps added for WotLK and some Cataclysm instances. Right click an instance location on the map and "Toggle Instance Map" or enter the instance for it to be drawn on the Carbonite map. You will need to zoom in, since they are drawn at a small size. You can see your location and create favorites in the instance.
Quest - Blaze through quests at lightning speed and level faster than you ever thought possible. Our extensive quest database lists the location of quest givers, objectives and turn-ins. Simply click any objective from your quest list and Carbonite will show you where to go. No more wasted time bouncing back and forth between a web browser and the game.

Guide/Hud - The guide is your in-game GPS - it contains the location of every mailbox, trainer, flight master, repair vendor, instance, battle master, etc... if it's in the game it's in the guide. Just click the icon and the HUD navigation arrow will show you the direction, distance and ETA to your target. You can also use it to locate your friends or guild members in a battleground.

CarboniteItems - A data addon that contains information on over 25000 game items. It loads when you use the "Items >>" section of the Guide. Mouse over the item icons to see a Carbonite generated tooltip of information on the item. Search items for specific stats or where it came from. Sort by level, name or search line. Browse bosses for loot.

Warehouse - Browse the equipment, bag and bank slots of every one of your characters at one time! Check their professions, money, experience, honor, arena points and more. You don't have to spend your time switching between characters, use the search filter to find the characters that have just what your looking for.

Battlegrounds - Dominate your opponents with our enhanced battleground map. See the combat status, heath, target and target health of all your teammates. See objective timers right on the map and issue orders with a click of the mouse – call for reinforcements to attack a vulnerable enemy target or simply announce the status of an objective.

Events - A time stamped list of experience and honor gained, enemies killed and other information. What was the name of that guy who ganked you 10 minutes ago? How much honor did you get from the last 3 kills? Did you land the killing blow? Look and see.

Gather - All mining and herb picking is tracked and can be shown on map.

UI - Windows can be moved, sized and locked. Values are saved for each character. Coexists well with most UI addons.

Privacy - Not in a social mood? Just turn off communication with guild, friend or zone and other Carbonite users won't see what you're up to.

Videos
Gather Routing Demo
Importing Gather Nodes

Here are some of our original Carbonite videos (note these are over a year old):

Battleground Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ooC_-uLOY8
Guide Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgDby7FaHpw
Map / Flight Path: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD9SaaFFSzs
World Map Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWqIopsxU3Y

Authors Note: Thanks To CyberZombie for the fix.

Hope you like it

Last edited by Verttex : 06-30-11 at 03:37 PM.

06-29-11, 05:36 AM   #2
annallisia
A Kobold Labourer
if this is a fix for new patch..how come it is toc 401?
just wondering..I can change toc numbers..been doing that for years now..but some do not know how to do it

06-29-11, 07:50 AM   #3
ChefHearne
A Murloc Raider
Possible Alternative 4.2 Temp Fix

Check out my post under CyberZombie's thread

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...4&postcount=24

or shortened

http://goo.gl/ewNDn

06-29-11, 08:14 AM   #4
Shillen
A Defias Bandit
I'm getting more errors with this version than the previous, unfortunately.

06-29-11, 09:02 AM   #5
psychophil
A Defias Bandit
This fix worked perfectly for me. Thanks.

06-29-11, 09:10 AM   #6
Verttex
Super Monkey

Updated for newer TOC*

06-29-11, 09:25 AM   #7
Lyoo
A Fallenroot Satyr
I still get errors everytime I push a button

Last edited by Lyoo : 06-29-11 at 09:32 AM.

06-29-11, 09:26 AM   #8
Verttex
Super Monkey

You need WinRar but I can upload a Zip file if you need it.

06-29-11, 09:29 AM   #9
Verttex
Super Monkey

Okay I have added a ZIP file as the main download, try that.

06-29-11, 09:47 AM   #10
Lyoo
A Fallenroot Satyr
I still get error messages every time I log in or push a button

06-29-11, 09:50 AM   #11
Verttex
Super Monkey

Can you post the LUA error from Bugsack?

06-29-11, 09:51 AM   #12
Lyoo
A Fallenroot Satyr
I dont have bugsack

& removed all the folders from it & tried to redownload the latest thing & it doesnt even show up on my addon list now -.-'

06-29-11, 09:52 AM   #13
Verttex
Super Monkey

Inside of the Carbonite 4.2 folder is 4 folders, add those to your Interface/Addons folder.

06-29-11, 09:55 AM   #14
Lyoo
A Fallenroot Satyr
I moved those folders & it seems the errors are gone

Thank you for your help

06-29-11, 09:57 AM   #15
Verttex
Super Monkey

No problem. If anymore errors, just ask.

06-29-11, 11:33 AM   #16
Shillen
A Defias Bandit
I hadn't installed the mod correctly. It works perfectly, thanks.

06-29-11, 11:35 AM   #17
Verttex
Super Monkey

Well from what i can see that is the old verison.

06-29-11, 04:35 PM   #18
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Verttex View Post
Well from what i can see that is the old verison.
I've seen "general" thanks but I'd like to put some more out there. Thank you for going out of your way to get the fix out soon and as I saw in the download section thank you "carboniteaddon" for allowing the fix to be made.

<3

06-29-11, 05:11 PM   #19
Gliona
A Defias Bandit

Thank you

I would like to add my thanks to Eqsanctum's and to all the others who have expressed their gratitude. I was lost until I saw your fix, Verttex ... thank you so very much. And carboniteaddon, I thank you, too, for letting Verttex post his fix for us carbonite-based lifeforms

06-29-11, 05:34 PM   #20
Verttex
Super Monkey

Really the whole credit goes to CyberZombie.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 4.2 Fix [DOWNLOAD]