04-04-08, 06:08 PM   #301
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
nagging but not critical

Anyone know an answer to this one:

[2008/04/04 19:36:21-1547-x1]: <string>:"*:OnEvent":2: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
<string>:"*:OnEvent":2: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

---

Cannot seem to figure it out.

W
04-04-08, 06:53 PM   #302
heavens-reject
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by griffin224 View Post
Pretty sure he means JUST the "brokentoonname" folder. Deleting the whole WFT folder will have the same effect, but that gets rid of ALL your settings.
Okay, but what if I have more than just one toon? I mean, I get the same errors on each toon, unable to mazzify completely. So should I go head and delete the whole file?
04-04-08, 07:01 PM   #303
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by heavens-reject View Post
Okay, but what if I have more than just one toon? I mean, I get the same errors on each toon, unable to mazzify completely. So should I go head and delete the whole file?
Go for it, if you are having problems on ALL toons. Although I would suggest renaming and moving the WTF folder rather than deleting it outright.
04-04-08, 07:31 PM   #304
heavens-reject
A Fallenroot Satyr
What if I just move the folder to my desktop? Can I just do that with no problems?

EDIT: Also....Do I need to delete my WTF old folder?

Last edited by heavens-reject : 04-05-08 at 08:09 AM.
04-04-08, 08:04 PM   #305
Zenas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Aggro

Don't know if anyone is having the same problem here. I have followed all the intell here and so far so good. "THANK GOD"!! The thing is the bottom part used to turn red when I got aggro. Well it doesn't anymore. Is there a place I should check and look for this?
04-05-08, 02:01 AM   #306
Venüs
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Some one update Mazzifier pls ...
04-05-08, 02:03 AM   #307
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

now that u mention it i dont think im getting the red for aggro either didnt realize it till you mentioned it. also im getting a wierd flicker at the top of the graphix at the bottom dosnt seem to happen all the time but its noticeable. gonna frap it maybe and post it. may have to do with the ctraid's viewport or possible the aggro gain gonna have to pay more attention. ive been busy the last two weeks so havnt been able to trouble shoot a lot of the 2.4 problems.
04-05-08, 05:44 AM   #308
ph0enixrizing
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Okay everything was working fine before, I used WAU with no problems. I couldn't find the Combat Filter on WAU so I installed it using jWoWupdater.

When I updated using JWoW, and then logged back on my char I was missing the 3-d chars and Mazzle frames. I have no Mazzle button to Mazzlify with when I look under Add-ons, I see that Mazzle UI is missing a dependcy.

However when I look at my Libs every dependcy is there, I even unchecked Ace-3 and kept Ace-2 checked still no luck. So whats going on is it my DUF or is it my Ace Lib, I get the following error from bugsack as soon as I log in.

[2008/04/05 20:32:54-549-x1]: AceLocale-2.2-40629 (Ace2):487: AceLocale(XRS): Translation "Scale" does not exist.
XRS\XRS.lua:23: in main chunk

on my other toon I get this one:

0.63\Calculations.lua:89: attempt to index a nil value
AceAddon-2.0-57245 (Ace2):926: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:919>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (Ace2):260: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>

I get a total of 5 bugsack warnings when I log my toons, the other ones have to do with Prat, Dr. Damage, AutoProfitx and Tnelowhealthwarning
and then I get the Ace errors. I hardly think the other 4 are mod breaking errors however I can't get past this Ace error any help would be Welocmed.

Thanks in advanced
04-05-08, 07:09 AM   #309
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
now that u mention it i dont think im getting the red for aggro either didnt realize it till you mentioned it.
The issue there is likely the BanzaiLib reference. In one of the earlier posts it was mentioned that LibBanzai-2.0 was replacing BanzaiLib and that you should change MazzleUI.toc to reflect that. Making that change avoids an error (I forget which one) but causes you to not get the red aggro panels. The solution for me was to make sure both are loaded. So, in \AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleYU.toc, on line 11, you should have both entries like this:

Code:
## Dependencies: Ace2, Babble-2.2, LibBanzai-2.0, BanzaiLib, Metrognome, DiscordUnitFrames, RosterLib
Of course you should also make sure both are present.
04-05-08, 08:06 AM   #310
heavens-reject
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Shinzen View Post
Trying to install and I'm getting:

DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:524: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

And Mazzify freezes.

Help?

Originally Posted by Shinzen View Post
I did DeTard's thing, 1.11 Core > Addon's patch > 2.3 fix. Then did the .lua fixes prescribed here. I just redid everything and it seems to work now, not sure what I did differently.

Now to see if i can get Omen to work...

Okay....Now I'm gettin this same error.....As far as I know I followed DeTard's thing right. I would like to try redoing it but in order to do that do I need to delete ALL my folders and then download? Or can I just download and replace?

Now after that is all done with....Would I need to back through this 2.4 patch forum and redo everything that's been said?

I'm getting the feeling I would have to, but I just want to double check.
04-05-08, 08:40 AM   #311
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
Has anyone got WitchHunt to work? I downloaded the updated versions. Tried it, didnt work. I noticed some errors in bug sack said something about ace3.0 so I go and get that from wowace and its still not working. Here are my errors. Anyone know what I am missing or is Mazzle and WH not working? If the latter is true, what do you recommend to replace it

Last edited by bacon360 : 04-05-08 at 11:09 PM. Reason: removed code
04-05-08, 08:42 AM   #312
Zenas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by LBussy View Post
The issue there is likely the BanzaiLib reference. In one of the earlier posts it was mentioned that LibBanzai-2.0 was replacing BanzaiLib and that you should change MazzleUI.toc to reflect that. Making that change avoids an error (I forget which one) but causes you to not get the red aggro panels. The solution for me was to make sure both are loaded. So, in \AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleYU.toc, on line 11, you should have both entries like this:

Code:
## Dependencies: Ace2, Babble-2.2, LibBanzai-2.0, BanzaiLib, Metrognome, DiscordUnitFrames, RosterLib
Of course you should also make sure both are present.
Did that as soon as the post came up about it so thats fine. So at this point I will look through the coding and see what is going. "I thought I had retired from all this after being a programmer in 27 years". I be a old man :P
04-05-08, 08:54 AM   #313
ph0enixrizing
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by ph0enixrizing View Post
Okay everything was working fine before, I used WAU with no problems. I couldn't find the Combat Filter on WAU so I installed it using jWoWupdater.

When I updated using JWoW, and then logged back on my char I was missing the 3-d chars and Mazzle frames. I have no Mazzle button to Mazzlify with when I look under Add-ons, I see that Mazzle UI is missing a dependcy.

However when I look at my Libs every dependcy is there, I even unchecked Ace-3 and kept Ace-2 checked still no luck. So whats going on is it my DUF or is it my Ace Lib, I get the following error from bugsack as soon as I log in.

[2008/04/05 20:32:54-549-x1]: AceLocale-2.2-40629 (Ace2):487: AceLocale(XRS): Translation "Scale" does not exist.
XRS\XRS.lua:23: in main chunk

on my other toon I get this one:

0.63\Calculations.lua:89: attempt to index a nil value
AceAddon-2.0-57245 (Ace2):926: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:919>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (Ace2):260: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>

I get a total of 5 bugsack warnings when I log my toons, the other ones have to do with Prat, Dr. Damage, AutoProfitx and Tnelowhealthwarning
and then I get the Ace errors. I hardly think the other 4 are mod breaking errors however I can't get past this Ace error any help would be Welocmed.

Thanks in advanced

Anybody got any ideas?
04-05-08, 09:55 AM   #314
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Grimaxe View Post
i've been trying to get mazzle working since the release of 2.4, it's a fantastic ui and you guys have done a wonderful job in keeping this running. i tried following the advice in this thread and the mazzification either did not complete or a got a soundbite from the old 'worms' game which said 'fatality'. so i decided to play around with the mazzification process to see if removing some features might make it work.

i started fresh by re-installing Mazzle 1.11 Core along with Detards 2.3 addons and fix. then i followed aethenelles instuction on how to fix the Cvar unitnameplayer bug. following numerous 'fatality' soundbites and missing the 'complete mazzification' button. i found that the only way for mazzification to complete was to disable the nameplates during the mazzification process. i tried this with several different characters and the 'no name plates' option was the only way make the mazzification process to complete.

also i don't know if it's relevant but i had the threat meter disabled as i use omen threat anyway. hope this helps and keep up the good work guys
Sorry, I'm a noob.... Aloft is broken in 2.4. I knew it was slightly broken, but I didn't know it was totally broken since I don't use it.

Originally Posted by erogroth View Post
What is the / command in game to get to the Combat Filter config window. I installed it, just not sure how to set it up.
Again, sorry.... I'm a noob... that one is less than obvious /cfilter as mentioned above is correct.

Originally Posted by ketran View Post
cycircled now only works on bongos3

65900 by durcyn on 25 March 2008, 18:12:04 -0700 (9 days ago)
cyCircled: Bongos is dead, long live Bongos3.
Working on it... buncha bugs first then the shiny...

Originally Posted by Miso View Post
After new patch my Bongos circled buttons changed into squared buttons and i cant change it. I tried mazzify it again, i clicked circle buttons but didnt work. Thank you for help
see above

Originally Posted by walkjria View Post
Ok so this is going to make me seem very new at this
(in fact I am actually kind of new at this)

I looked over all of the forum posts and i am lost as what to do, mainly as there are so many posts to look at for my specific problem. so here goes....

I have installed MazzleUI and it's in my AddOn options when i login but,
it seems there are a few with "dependancies missing"

o MazzleUI
* Ace2
* MetroGnome
* babble 2.2
* bonzailib
* Discordunitframes
* Rosterlib

o Mazzifier
* MazzleUI

o Mazzle Options
* MazzleUI

o MazzleUI preloader
* MazzleUI

I have looked for any versions of these AddOns that are 2.4 launched and it seems they're outdated. This is probibly a bit silly and even maybe simple to solve. I am lost and cannot find my way so if you can help please help me, I would really like to use this UI.

Post Script: When I login to the game I only see the Bongos AddOn,
I type /mazzify and only get the default World of Warcraft
" Type /help for a list of commands. "
I think this is because of the missing dependencies though.
You check the load out of date addons box? While you're at it.. Check to make sure you followed DeTard's install instructions completely then updated w/ the workarounds and fixes from this thread.

Originally Posted by bacon360 View Post
Has anyone got WitchHunt to work? I downloaded the updated versions. Tried it, didnt work. I noticed some errors in bug sack said something about ace3.0 so I go and get that from wowace and its still not working. Here are my errors. Anyone know what I am missing or is Mazzle and WH not working? If the latter is true, what do you recommend to replace it.
Workaround is to disable the MazzleUI_Preloader for WitchHunt. Instructions in the OP.

Originally Posted by ph0enixrizing View Post
Anybody got any ideas?
Use JWoWUpdater to update your mods before you login every day till things quiet down...
04-05-08, 10:00 AM   #315
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

BTW my post last night... the flickering im seeing was caused by ct_viewport most of you prolly do not have that.
04-05-08, 11:08 AM   #316
Zenas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hover

Here is a question. When someone links a item in chat I can hover over it and it comes up. what addon is that please...
04-05-08, 12:53 PM   #317
griffin224
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Zenas View Post
Here is a question. When someone links a item in chat I can hover over it and it comes up. what addon is that please...
Check out either the forum FAQ, or the Mazzifier FAQ for that answer and MANY more. Not to be rude, but this is a bugfix thread, not a name that addon thread.
04-05-08, 12:59 PM   #318
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

... You mean an itemlink ... its a default wow feature.
04-05-08, 01:05 PM   #319
Zenas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Aygen View Post
... You mean an itemlink ... its a default wow feature.
Thank you and yes it was for a bug fix.
04-05-08, 01:33 PM   #320
griffin224
Premium Member

Amazingly I see no mention of a bug, or an error listed, just a request about a feature... or is it just me?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread