03-15-10, 03:41 PM   #1
Kurtosis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Auctioneer alternative for price comparisons?

I currently use Auctioneer, but only so I can quickly see how the prices of different sized stacks of the same item compare to each other. Is there a smaller addon that does just that?

Edit: to clarify a bit, what I'm particularly interested in is the additional column that Auctioneer adds to auction search results, on the far right, that shows the % by which an item or stack is overpriced or underpriced. Auctioneer may calculate that by comparing current prices to its database, but all I'm looking for is an addon that makes that calculation by comparing items only to the rest of the search results, not to a historical database. Preferably one that displays the info in easy-to see format on the default search results page as well.

Last edited by Kurtosis : 03-15-10 at 04:59 PM.
03-15-10, 03:50 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I assume you're talking about at the auction house? I also assume that you mean comparing the individual item price in different sized stacks? If so, the default UI should show this info in the tooltip for the item stacks.

Otherwise, there may be some other addons here which might be useful: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat94.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-15-10, 04:13 PM   #3
harrellj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I was going to recommend http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...d-auction.aspx which is lovely, and gives no error messages.
03-15-10, 05:01 PM   #4
Kurtosis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks Seerah, I added a little more explanation of what I'm looking for. There are several on the page you linked that look good.

And thanks harrellj, I think that's it. The per-unit price should do the trick.
03-15-10, 06:34 PM   #5
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

You could try Auctionator.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Auctioneer alternative for price comparisons?