09-14-10, 02:49 PM   #1
Geawiel
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite Clock request : )

Hello,

I just recently downloaded carbonite (not sure how in the hell I played before without this btw) and there is just one issue thats bugging me. The clock that is displayed with the other minimap buttons is very small for me, almost to the point of being unreadable. I can't seem to find anywhere to increase the size of it either. Is there anyway we can get the ability to change the font size on the clock?

Ty

09-14-10, 06:07 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Geawiel View Post
Hello,

I just recently downloaded carbonite (not sure how in the hell I played before without this btw) and there is just one issue thats bugging me. The clock that is displayed with the other minimap buttons is very small for me, almost to the point of being unreadable. I can't seem to find anywhere to increase the size of it either. Is there anyway we can get the ability to change the font size on the clock?

Ty
It's Blizzards clock. Carbonite doesn't do anything about sizing it. If you unmerge the maps, it should be the exact same size, just connected to the Blizzard minimap.

09-14-10, 08:29 PM   #3
Geawiel
A Defias Bandit
much better, thank you!

09-14-10, 10:26 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Clock request : )