12-10-12, 09:42 PM   #1
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
vendor categories default to all?

Ever since 5 went live and vendor panes acquired the filter drop down, I've been looking (not hard, but looking) for some way to have that default to all instead of class. It seemed ripe for some customizing in Game Menu/Interface.

If it's there, I can't find it.

Could someone point me to either the correct in game setting, or an addon that does this? (and, hopefully, not a pile of other stuff...) At one point I had downloaded an add on that increased the size of a vendor's pane and/or made the boxes smaller to fit more, but I can't find it now to check if that might help.

Thank You!
-Barleduq
12-10-12, 10:13 PM   #2
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could try Goblin Vendor Filter - the file here on WoWInterface is dated December 4th, 2011 while the file on Curse is dated August 28th, 2012.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
12-13-12, 10:05 AM   #3
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
You could try Goblin Vendor Filter - the file here on WoWInterface is dated December 4th, 2011 while the file on Curse is dated August 28th, 2012.
checking this out, thank you. also, love your .sig!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » vendor categories default to all?