05-15-09, 08:21 PM   #1
Gortlumno
A Defias Bandit
No quests

My 80 DN has lost all quests, The toons that usually have quests just say some nice social blah blah, Other toons on that server have no problem. Not sure how it happened, but went to bed after gaming for a few hours , sat down the next day and no quests......

05-17-09, 05:18 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No quests where? What part of the UI? Please be specific.

05-18-09, 09:58 PM   #3
Gortlumno
A Defias Bandit
No quests in any area of the game environment. I can do the daily in K3. That about the only ! I see. Not sure what happened. but would like to get it fixed.

05-19-09, 06:00 AM   #4
florinpatan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Try and delete your <path to WoW>\Cache and <path to WoW>\WTF folders and then get back in-game.
If that doesn't work then disable all addons and then see if you can find any quests. If you find a quest then begin enabling add-ons until you don't see that quest anymore. After that, if the problem is Carbonite then you can post here that it's a Carbonite issue.
But I doubt that this is a add-on problem, looks more like a WoW problem.
Contact a GM for help if it isn't a add-on problem.
Hope you'll not get the "reinstall game client" answer from them.
And try searching on official forums about this problem.
In the end, I hope you don't play on a private server and post here because then you don't deserve any answer from the WoW community here.

Last edited by florinpatan : 05-19-09 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Spelling

05-19-09, 09:08 PM   #5
Gortlumno
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the info, will start testing tonight. I dont think this is Carbonite issue per se. I just want to solve it. oh, no Im not on any private servers... Ive had experience with that and learned it was a good way to waste time... I do find it is interesting it is only my DK while two other toons on that server are fine. My luck. I ll post when I find out something.

05-20-09, 09:18 AM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
If only one toon of several has the problem, it's probably that toon's saved variables file that's corrupted somehow. The fix would be to dump that file and start with a new one. You'd lose whatever legitimate data are in the file, of course.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » No quests