12-19-13, 07:42 AM   #3241
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
It's nothing to do with Aurora. Previous methods of resizing the game menu no longer work as of the latest minor patch that also added the new Store button. It's easy to fix though.

12-19-13, 12:59 PM   #3242
timtag1190
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
It's nothing to do with Aurora. Previous methods of resizing the game menu no longer work as of the latest minor patch that also added the new Store button. It's easy to fix though.
Ah ignore that lol :s I was tired/still am tired so my brain is kinda on the fuzzy side with thinking currently :x

12-19-13, 01:56 PM   #3243
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
loot question

Again - amazing work on this, my favorite UI by far, and I've tried a bunch!

I read through most of the posts and didn't see an answer - on the loot frames - is there someway to see a number on the need/greed/de icons to determine how many people have selected each type of roll? Just looking to avoid being the one guy in a rep-farming group who rolled need on a bag of goodies when everyone else rolled greed!

keep up the great work

12-19-13, 05:23 PM   #3244
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you for maintaining this Nib and company. You're the bee's knees.

Originally Posted by neov View Post
Again - amazing work on this, my favorite UI by far, and I've tried a bunch!

I read through most of the posts and didn't see an answer - on the loot frames - is there someway to see a number on the need/greed/de icons to determine how many people have selected each type of roll? Just looking to avoid being the one guy in a rep-farming group who rolled need on a bag of goodies when everyone else rolled greed!

keep up the great work
I can't actually answer your question as I don't know the answer, but if there is no way you could always just say before you guys get going "hey, I'm going to need on X, is that alright?" If they say no don't run with them anymore because they're negative nancies/pessimistic petes/debbie downers and you don't need that kind of negativity. :P

Last edited by Jasmer : 12-19-13 at 05:26 PM.

12-19-13, 07:29 PM   #3245
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
Anyone have a diff for this latest patch, by the way? Wondering if they managed to sneak in anything else.
if you're still looking for a diff, I have it on GitHub.

Last edited by Gethe : 12-19-13 at 07:32 PM.

12-19-13, 08:27 PM   #3246
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
Just the game menu then, thanks.

12-19-13, 11:31 PM   #3247
iamcyTO
A Defias Bandit
OMG that Game Menu fix speed. <3 this UI

12-20-13, 12:29 AM   #3248
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by iamcyTO View Post
OMG that Game Menu fix speed. <3 this UI
Thanks to Haleth

12-20-13, 10:58 AM   #3249
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
Thank you for maintaining this Nib and company. You're the bee's knees.

I can't actually answer your question as I don't know the answer, but if there is no way you could always just say before you guys get going "hey, I'm going to need on X, is that alright?" If they say no don't run with them anymore because they're negative nancies/pessimistic petes/debbie downers and you don't need that kind of negativity. :P

The reason I ask is that I'm fairly certain other loot mods show the #'s, that's all.

12-20-13, 11:07 AM   #3250
Coxinha
A Kobold Labourer
Hi, i just looooved your work on this ui, but i cant find a way to show malkorok shields on grid2, any tips? or is it a bug? Ty <3

12-20-13, 02:29 PM   #3251
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Grid 2 was the one thing I had to replace - HOT tracking and Malk's sheilds were simply not raid-friendly.

I'm actually just using the default raid frames, re-shaped of course, but they are, imo, as good as any of the custom raid frames available

12-20-13, 03:22 PM   #3252
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by neov View Post
I read through most of the posts and didn't see an answer - on the loot frames - is there someway to see a number on the need/greed/de icons to determine how many people have selected each type of roll? Just looking to avoid being the one guy in a rep-farming group who rolled need on a bag of goodies when everyone else rolled greed!...
I use the in-game option. Interface>Controls>Auto Open Loot Rolls Window

12-20-13, 11:04 PM   #3253
yarb23
A Kobold Labourer
Awesome to see RealUI is still around. Been using this I think since a couple of expas ago and recently I got back to WoW and is good to see RealUI is still around

Anyways to the point! The only problem I'm having is that my keybinds are not showing on my bars regardless of the fact that on the Bartender options the check mark for it to hide is unchecked. As I said I recently got back to WoW so having the keybinds not visible for me will make it hard to relearn the game Is this a bug? Intended? How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance!

12-20-13, 11:29 PM   #3254
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by yarb23 View Post
Awesome to see RealUI is still around. Been using this I think since a couple of expas ago and recently I got back to WoW and is good to see RealUI is still around

Anyways to the point! The only problem I'm having is that my keybinds are not showing on my bars regardless of the fact that on the Bartender options the check mark for it to hide is unchecked. As I said I recently got back to WoW so having the keybinds not visible for me will make it hard to relearn the game Is this a bug? Intended? How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance!
Not aware of any bug. If you go into Keybindings mode (/realui > Action Bars) and set a keybind to a button, does the keybind still not appear?

12-22-13, 02:06 PM   #3255
anondrian
A Defias Bandit
Is there anyway to alter the fade of the teammates that are far away from you so that it is not as light/faded. Also is there any way to change the number of characters displayed to 5 for names. I remember the second one somewhere in grid from last time but recently trips into the grid settings have messed up my grid UI.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Yz2rw9w.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	7974  

Last edited by anondrian : 12-22-13 at 04:07 PM.

12-22-13, 05:30 PM   #3256
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by anondrian View Post
Is there anyway to alter the fade of the teammates that are far away from you so that it is not as light/faded. Also is there any way to change the number of characters displayed to 5 for names. I remember the second one somewhere in grid from last time but recently trips into the grid settings have messed up my grid UI.
Under Grid2's settings window:
  1. Statuses > Targeting&Distances > Range > Default alpha
  2. Indicators > text-down > Layout tab > Text Length

12-22-13, 08:33 PM   #3257
anondrian
A Defias Bandit
Thank you for pointing out where they are.

12-24-13, 12:11 AM   #3258
Zlicer
A Kobold Labourer

Fubar/Titanpanel looking panel for normal UI

Is it possible to implement the lower Fubar/Titanpanel looking panel into your own UI,
i really love the look of the normal RealUI but as i play pvp i feel its lacking some things that i need to play properly.

I tried with the nibRealUI add-on but only ****ed up my existing UI. hope something can be done <3

Thanks in advance!

//Xiraq-Frostmane

12-24-13, 09:34 AM   #3259
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Zlicer View Post
Is it possible to implement the lower Fubar/Titanpanel looking panel into your own UI,
i really love the look of the normal RealUI but as i play pvp i feel its lacking some things that i need to play properly.

I tried with the nibRealUI add-on but only ****ed up my existing UI. hope something can be done <3

Thanks in advance!

//Xiraq-Frostmane
You can always try using SLDataText or DataBroker, and then place it to your liking.

12-24-13, 11:42 AM   #3260
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
new question

I like to use a mod called "Habeebit" - link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-HabeebIt.html

When the bonus loot roll frame pops up, it provides a small arrow - that you click on to see possible bonus roll items from whatever boss you just killed - yes, I know that info is available in the dungeon journal, but this is a much faster way to see them.

However, using RealUI, I can't see the little arrow on the bonus loot roll frame - is there a way to 'turn off' whatever it is that is re-skinning that in RealUI?

Is it Aurora or something else?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI