01-23-14, 12:22 PM   #1
sculls711
A Murloc Raider
Font size in on screen quest log

I am sure this is pilot error, but I can't figure out how to change the font size in my quest watch window. Any help much appreciated.

THX

01-23-14, 04:28 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, besides changing the scale for the whole UI, you would need an addon for that. Are you already using an addon for your watch frame?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-23-14, 04:30 PM   #3
sculls711
A Murloc Raider
Sorry, I thought this was a Carbonite forum. Yes, I am using Carbonite and I can't figure out how to change the font size in the quest watch window.

Duh.

01-23-14, 04:35 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The Carbonite forums are a subsection of the WoWInterface forums. I'll move your thread there for you.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-23-14, 04:51 PM   #5
sculls711
A Murloc Raider
Danke!! Thanks again.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Font size in on screen quest log