01-26-07, 08:34 AM   #921
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Solosin
how much time you need Mazzle for post a download link for your ui?
i love this ui and i want play with this ui can you tell me how much time for re....?
No, we cannot. She does not have an ETA and she does not have a version that will work with 2.0. Check back later.

01-26-07, 09:34 AM   #922
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by syltman
WHEN WILL IT BE OUT I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

01-26-07, 11:25 AM   #923
Menju
A Defias Bandit
I've never seen so much QQ in my life for a UI. ZOMG!!

Anyways, Mazzie, I love your work. Long time lurker, first time poster. Take whatever time you need to make your UI Mazzerific, I'll be lurking. ^.^

01-26-07, 11:30 AM   #924
Shadrach
A Kobold Labourer
I have used this UI during its .751b release time using both 1440x900 and 1680x1050 resolutions. Both of them display without a hitch, so all of you curious about whether or not those displays are supported - they are.

01-26-07, 12:23 PM   #925
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Talking fire

Originally Posted by Solosin
how much time you need Mazzle for post a download link for your ui?
i love this ui and i want play with this ui can you tell me how much time for re....?
see this? *points to a pile of logs*
For every person that cant be bothered to actually read this forum properly or search for the information you are about to ask for then this is the merciless flame i will light on your post.

Mazzle has said more than 12 times that this UI is in *CLOSED* beta testing at the moment.... and that she/he will not give a release ETA because thats not fair on the people waiting for the ui if there is a problem and then it gets set back further. just be happy with the fact that after so many acrid posts on this forum so far that the Mazzle team are even still bothering to continue the slog of making one of if not THE best compilation / UI in the entirity of WOW.....

I played the pre 2.0 FUBAR'd version of the UI and fell in love with the ease of use.... the gorgeous art and the funtionality toggles. I never got to try raiding with it but i have been reliably informed it was a very reliable UI to do that with.....

The fact that it requires about 5-10 minutes to get the ENTIRE UI functional on each character independantly is an amazing feat of coding genious, and with the time put into this one aspect of the UI alone its amazing. That's not mentioning the un-accountable amount of coding changes mazzle (and tiger when 2.0 hit for a while) have made to other people's addons/mods to get them inline with 2.x and the expectations of the previous users of MazzleUI.

With that said I will admit I am among the multitude of people I know who visit this forum..... I would LOVE an ETA for the release, but I know as an IT technician that ETA's can cause more trouble than the fix. More so in the case of fixing something that has been broken. And with the amount of lines of code there are in this compilation that the team has to sort through and make sure there are no conflicts, I'm surprised mazzle hasnt just closed off and made this a friend/guild only addon.

Wether that says mazzle has more patience than I have I dont know, but what i can tell you is that no matter how long it takes it WILL be worth the wait!

Go team Mazzle, and remember yourselves too. Dont work too hard..... it's only a game afterall.

..::Shameless edit due to inaccuracy::..

Last edited by Mechrior : 01-26-07 at 06:32 PM.

01-26-07, 01:22 PM   #926
orionthehunter
Premium Member
Premium Member
I used MazzleUI after the final release just before Blizz really stuck it to the entire modding community. That was about a week or so of pure bliss. I became an instant fan of the mod. This UI is hands down the best that I have ever used. Mazz and the team are busy working on this and I know it will be worth the wait. Please be patient. Check back every few days and your patience will be rewarded. No point in getting upset and flaming anyone here. It wont serve anyones interest. If your upset or angry, try another mod to hold you over till MazzleUI is released.
Mazz, thanks to you and your team for all the hard work. I think that the majority of posters are very grateful and understanding. This is no small task you have taken. Thanks again for all the hard work.

01-26-07, 02:19 PM   #927
Aksuna
A Defias Bandit
Mazzle!!!

I haven't posted in a while, but i come here everyday, i just want to say,
Please continue to do as you do,
ignore the whinging of those that have little paitence,
and as the above poster said, please take time for your Normal life.
We support you and your team of testers 100%

I am making do with my own pack of addons that i grabbed from here and there. Until i can enjoy yours
I hope maybe others will do just that until you can comfortably release THE Mazzle!

Cheers!!

01-26-07, 04:46 PM   #928
Xsn
A Kobold Labourer

I had a question, I see that your using bongos, I had used them on my warrior before, took me about 2 hours to even remotely figure out how to get stance switching to properly work, do you already have the proper settings implimented for stances in this UI? or is that something that I will end up having to configure myself?

I never did figure it out completely, just ended up using Bartender.

Keep up the good work.

~

01-26-07, 04:48 PM   #929
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Mechrior
I would LOVE an ETA for the release, but I know as an IT technician that ETA's can cause more trouble than the fix..
Words of wisdom!

01-26-07, 05:10 PM   #930
Lyc
A Fallenroot Satyr
indeed, from an IT perspective, itll be done when it begins to work, and work well.

if mazzle said tomorrow 3pm, it wont be out till next mon sometime in the am, then it wouldnt work well, and people like you *points* would gripe about the errors etc. and post omgz its a bug, squash it.

just wait, droll at the new screens. and come back every 2hrs to see if its back or not.

i personally like the drool part.

01-26-07, 05:56 PM   #931
Mobeater
A Kobold Labourer
Wouldn't it be better to say it is in closed Beta? as an IT professional, I myself would love to test the UI and report bugs and such to appropriate people.

I am waiting like the rest of you for the release of this UI, I was a Discord user until 2.0 and am playing with modded Discord mods atm, however, it seems to me to be a race for me anyway between Mazzle and Loz from Discord, whoever finishes first will be the one I am going to go with

Nice work btw Mazz!!

/cheer Mazzle

01-26-07, 06:14 PM   #932
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Mobeater
Wouldn't it be better to say it is in closed Beta?
...But it is and they have said that constantly.

Note mazzles sig, all the "for beta testers only" messeges...

Last edited by coniferous : 01-26-07 at 07:26 PM.

01-26-07, 06:36 PM   #933
Corlandith
A Murloc Raider
Cheers to you Mazzle, for having the patience to put up with some of the posters I have just managed to wade through trying to catch up this thread.

Some of us are waiting patiently... we promise... I just stop by here before I log into the game on the rare days I get to play, to see if you're finished yet.

You're done when you're done, and I hope you won't let anyone rush you to release something you don't feel is ready for the public, although it doesn't appear that is a problem

back to my usual lurking I go...... only wandered out to make this one post...

01-27-07, 06:37 PM   #934
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Question Dead? Need Res?!

Is it me or did a whole 24 hours just pass without ONE post on the mazzle forum?!

Thats weird and scary!!!!!!

Im a pally.... I can res!!!!

01-27-07, 06:57 PM   #935
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
oh yea well I can revive with 20% more health and mana than you can! . I see darkness.. like I am nearing the beginning of the tunnel.

01-27-07, 10:03 PM   #936
Lyc
A Fallenroot Satyr
my MAGE can rez ppl err person....every 30 mins

::Edit:: i know that has nothing to do with MazzleUI, but i did wanna know how the cooldowns are being handled and what mods will be used to show them.

Last edited by Lyc : 01-27-07 at 10:04 PM. Reason: question

01-27-07, 11:17 PM   #937
Gelst of draka
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ya well druids can tank multiple mobs while out dpsing the entire raid while healing themselves while flying around before turning into a seal and going swimming....

01-28-07, 09:33 PM   #938
Lethalweapon
A Cyclonian
don't get me wrong this is an amazing ui and it is supported round the clock. heck I bet mazzle hasn't even been able to level yet, but it takes a while to program it all together and do it all over agian none the less. Yes it is frusterating on how long it is taking but it will come for now make a look a like if you will to hold you off. I did it's holding me off until mazzle comes out although nurfed unit frames are out of date o.0.

01-28-07, 10:52 PM   #939
xandarr
A Kobold Labourer
When release day finally arrives...

I have no doubt that this website will be trampled senseless by the throngs of waiting fans on the day that MazzleUI is finally ready for public release.

I'm curious because a few pages ago Mazzle did say there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Knowing my luck, I'll come to check the site one day and it will be so slammed that I'll have to wait 5 more days for the file. LOL. That's just how my luck goes, so I thought I would ask about it.

My questions to Mazzle, and the community in general, is this:

Will this be the only website where the file will be hosted? Or will you allow others to host the file so that hungry fans will have multiple options for downloading this much-awaited file?

Also, if you don't currently have mirror sites planned, are there any fans out there who would be willing to host the file once it is ready, assuming Mazzle would permit mirroring to occur?

Just curious.

01-28-07, 11:52 PM   #940
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
While flattering, I think you're overreacting by a mile. Even with the admittedly healthy level of interest, it's still just one file that a fairly small population of people are waiting for, relatively speaking. Furthermore, the number of people who actually notice it being released that day will be even smaller. However anticipated this package is, that number will be absolutely trivial compared to the number who try to get on WoWInterface at the exact same time to find updates to ALL their add-ons when a big patch hits. This site survives those days just fine, so I don't think it will be the least bit fazed by this one download.

And, yes, I will be posting it here first.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI