Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-21-09, 04:50 PM   #1
tilleyrw
A Murloc Raider

Daily would not complete

I installed nUI+ 5.02.5 today. I moved my "Addons" folder to "Addons.bak". nUI was the only addon used for this test.

WoW ran normally until I tried to finish the Cooking Daily, "Cheese for Glowergold". When I looted the Dalaran Limburger, the bar would appear and it would move from left to right, "Looting". However, it would never complete and my toon would be kneeling forever.

Only reversing the previous actions (Addons.bak to Addons) and not using nUI, allowed me to finish this quest.

I hope this description of symptoms helps in the improvement of the code. If all dailies had similar locks, I wouldn't be able to use nUI.

Thank you, Eldorann / Antonidas

P.S. I have a UI similar to nUI but with a transparent background, so one can see the entire screen. Parts of WoW are obscured by buttons and such but the panoramic experience of a clear background (actionbars and such), instead of solid black, needs to be a nUI option.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Daily would not complete