04-19-14, 11:08 PM   #1
jclifton
A Defias Bandit
Question Carbonite completely stops working - Worgen in The Blackwald

Not sure if it's the race or the location (works perfectly with my Nightelf mage in Stormwind) but Carbonite seems to completely fail when I attempt to play as my Worgen currently in The Blackwald. Quests show as not in the database, map doesn't move and currently shows Stormwind from me logging into my mage to test. I've killed all other addons and wiped the slate clean for 5.4.2a5 and still no luck. Anyone seeing anything similar to this?

Last edited by jclifton : 04-19-14 at 11:16 PM.

04-20-14, 09:52 AM   #2
jclifton
A Defias Bandit
More information:

As this character, if I mouse over the mini-map or activate the world map the follow me function of the mini-map stops working completely. Disabling and re-enabling the follow me function or untracking and tracking a quest again gets it to work. At random times, the quest turn in locations will navigate to somewhere other than the correct location. As with the previous issue, an untrack and retrack will fix the issue. I'm also receiving a ton of "this objective is not in the database" messages for quests in this area.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite completely stops working - Worgen in Gilneas