06-05-14, 03:52 PM   #1
packrat
A Murloc Raider
To carbonite, Cheers!

I don't normally frequent this forum but I wanted to express my gratitude for such an add-on. I have played World of warcraft for over 5+ years and I have tried many, many different add-ons over the years. Ever since I found this add-on at the start of Cata I've since installed and uninstalled it dozens of times. But ever since your beta resurrection of this add-on a new universe opened up in my opinion. I love the feeling this add-on gives off, the uniqueness it presents is insanely good and it's still a BETA after all, just imagine what Carbonite 2 will become! There was a couple of rare times I'd wait for the .Lua(or whatever it's called) update due to a WoW patch and in the short amount of time I almost felt lost without it like if you lost your cellphone- it's that bare feeling you get. Thanks for all the hard work, as well as the creativity that was placed in this amazing add-on since it was picked up by you Rythal. Thanks to everybody who made Carbonite what it is today. CHEERS!

Last edited by packrat : 06-05-14 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Had to put the banana in

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » To carbonite, Cheers!