08-22-13, 09:46 AM   #2661
Unnuetz
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
Hello, i have only one question. Where can i find the Blizzard raidmenu, where i can set marks, readycheck, and many more. Then when i have lead or assist i cant see it.

Sry for my bad english
Look at the the right edge of the minimap. As far as I can remember there are colored stripes which move out on mouse over.

08-23-13, 11:17 AM   #2662
Hypnotica
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Unnuetz View Post
Look at the the right edge of the minimap. As far as I can remember there are colored stripes which move out on mouse over.
Sure, but i want the mene itself. Any times i see it, and than not, i dont know why

08-23-13, 02:28 PM   #2663
tempest420
A Kobold Labourer
Hi Nib! Do you use an addon for the datatexts at the bottom of the screen or is that something you wrote yourself?

08-24-13, 02:04 PM   #2664
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Nib,
You will be missed!!!!
He said time limited, not gone! Right? RIGHT?!

However, a suggestion (though it may be way more work than is justified): Once upon a time, you offered most of your UI elements as separate addons. I realize that RealUI is a package deal, but as you said no one would be likely to pick it up as a whole. Some of your most 'defining' elements (those things that aren't already separate addons such as the unit frames and center 'HUD' stuff) would be a great base for people to keep the heart of the UI alive in 6.0+, even if we had to plug in our own Kui/cargBags/DXE/whatever to round out the rest. Less daunting for someone else to possibly keep alive even if only in maintenance mode.

08-25-13, 04:17 PM   #2665
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey so I'm having trouble finding where I can move the pet bar for my hunter and warlock. I can move it just fine in bartender, but the little indicator graphic doesn't move with it. Is there an option in-game to move the pet bar and graphic, or do I need to open a specific .lua file to change the graphic location? Thank

08-25-13, 04:40 PM   #2666
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
He said time limited, not gone! Right? RIGHT?!

However, a suggestion (though it may be way more work than is justified): Once upon a time, you offered most of your UI elements as separate addons. I realize that RealUI is a package deal, but as you said no one would be likely to pick it up as a whole. Some of your most 'defining' elements (those things that aren't already separate addons such as the unit frames and center 'HUD' stuff) would be a great base for people to keep the heart of the UI alive in 6.0+, even if we had to plug in our own Kui/cargBags/DXE/whatever to round out the rest. Less daunting for someone else to possibly keep alive even if only in maintenance mode.
Nib, How about putting RealUI in Github then authorize only select people to fork it? EDIT: or allow others to release it for example: "RealUI: Anj edit." The important factor is to establish copyright terms. IF you're going this way, of course.

My two copper's worth.

Last edited by Anj : 08-25-13 at 09:40 PM. Reason: added ideas

08-26-13, 02:38 AM   #2667
cdnTax
A Murloc Raider
Is there a way to hide map quest panels?

Also, I'm not sure if this is related to the mod in any way but quest dialogues sometimes close randomly immediately after opening for me. If anyone knows of a fix it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by cdnTax : 08-26-13 at 02:53 AM.

08-27-13, 02:22 PM   #2668
Stratic
A Murloc Raider
BG Timers

Hello I use dbm and I was wondering if there is something wrong with my UI or dbm. I have no timers in BG's. I've used realui for a year or two now and I always had them before. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

08-28-13, 02:22 PM   #2669
reverential
A Kobold Labourer
Nib, I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for all of your awesome work. I literally cannot imagine playing this game without your UI now, after using it since Cata. Thank you!

08-28-13, 08:09 PM   #2670
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
We'll miss ya Nib. Good luck to you in life!

Marth

08-28-13, 11:05 PM   #2671
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Stratic View Post
Hello I use dbm and I was wondering if there is something wrong with my UI or dbm. I have no timers in BG's. I've used realui for a year or two now and I always had them before. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
PvP timers have been removed from the DBM core. The authors of DBM might have a separate download, but either way you'll need to talk with them.

08-29-13, 02:12 AM   #2672
humfras
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Stratic View Post
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
PvP timers have been removed from the DBM core. The authors of DBM might have a separate download, but either way you'll need to talk with them.
As stated in the changelog and on the project page:
Important Notice

As of 5.3.5+, PVP mods are now split into a separate project. Do to the nature of the pvp mod loading, the mods would force load even if disabled. Many user did not like this behavior or the fact pvp mods were included in base package of DBM as they are more of an "extra" than a core feature. As such, we've decided to split them into a separate package available here. http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/dbm-pvp/ . If you want to continue using these mods, it's recommended to do a fresh install of them via new project url. If not, it's recommended you remove them since dbm-core won't keep them up to date anymore and they could cause problems down the line if old pvp mods are not removed. Once removed though, they will never return unless you CHOOSE for them to. This is how things should be.

08-29-13, 05:32 PM   #2673
disbthai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Can anyone help me with this overlap in raid grid? I don't know where to go to move it? thanks

08-29-13, 08:51 PM   #2674
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by disbthai View Post
Can anyone help me with this overlap in raid grid? I don't know where to go to move it? thanks

Looks like you've got Grid (original) installed. Delete that shiz.

08-30-13, 09:55 PM   #2675
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Just a heads-up: RealUI will be updated for 5.4.

08-30-13, 11:02 PM   #2676
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post

Thank you!

08-30-13, 11:55 PM   #2677
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Nibelheim, just wanted to drop by man and say keep up the good work and I hope all is well with you. Always keep striving my friend.

08-30-13, 11:55 PM   #2678
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Woooooo!

By the way, I could still use an answer to my question. I've moved my pet bar to underneath my action bars. I couldn't find an option in the RealUI config to change its location, so I disabled RealUI management of the pet bar. But the little indicator graphic that tells me where it is is still on the left side of the screen. Where can I edit its location? Having trouble tracking it down.

08-31-13, 01:23 AM   #2679
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
Woooooo!

By the way, I could still use an answer to my question. I've moved my pet bar to underneath my action bars. I couldn't find an option in the RealUI config to change its location, so I disabled RealUI management of the pet bar. But the little indicator graphic that tells me where it is is still on the left side of the screen. Where can I edit its location? Having trouble tracking it down.
Ahh. I meant to hide that if the user custom positioned it, so kind of a bug it's still visible. Never got around to making the code work with custom user positions.

08-31-13, 01:39 AM   #2680
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnx View Post
Nibelheim, just wanted to drop by man and say keep up the good work and I hope all is well with you. Always keep striving my friend.
Speaking of good work, lovin' your UI's progess

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI