06-25-10, 03:55 PM   #1
remedy330
A Kobold Labourer
agro meter for nUI interface/hud

yeah you just need to put in an agro meter for you nUI interface/hud
unless you have one i have to add in wich case i wasnt able to find it and need assistance.

06-25-10, 05:00 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I believe this was mentioned a little while back. It probably won't get added to nUI5 if at all but nUI is compatible with several addons so take a look at ones that are around and see if they work with nUI for your needs.

Other than that I think the tooltip when you hover over the target gives you the aggro % you have on that mob. But I am not 100% sure.

Hopefully this will get moved into a nUI forum somewhere so that it isn't out of place

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

06-26-10, 01:10 AM   #3
Seer
A Molten Giant
I use http://www.wowinterface.com/download...reatMeter.html, try that one till Scott gets around getting his own old threat meter back in.

09-07-10, 09:33 PM   #4
Falconys
A Murloc Raider
I am personally quite fond of the infopanel plugin that allows it to display Omen while in combat but automatically switches to recount out of combat. Especially for single target boss fights.

One threat solution that a friend of mine clued me in on. The "TidyPlates" addon with its corresponding "ThreatPlates" plugin turns your on screen enemy nameplates into a threat warning system which can be enabled or disabled with the V button, just like the normal nameplates. There are also other plugins that give you more information. Extremely useful when doing dungeons or AoE duties, because it gives you a visual threat warning for each and every mob in the pack, rather than just the one you are currently targeting.

As an added note on ThreatPlates, it has a option to reverse the color changes based on whether you are tanking or dps/healing. It even changes when you change spec if you set it up that way.

Omen is still king in my opinion, but since Blizzard made the threat tables visible to addons, thats merely a personal habit.

Last edited by Falconys : 09-07-10 at 09:38 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » agro meter for nUI interface/hud