View Poll Results: Bring back zone level display when hovering mouse over the map?
Yes 1 33.33%
No 0 0%
I'm a big bad 80, and do not care about zone levels 1 33.33%
What are zone levels 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

12-27-09, 02:22 AM   #1
cheriea99
A Murloc Raider
What happened to zone levels while hovering over the map?

I've noticed in the last update that the ability to see the zone levels in the upper right corner of the enlarged map when hovering your mouse over a zone no longer exists. PLEASE bring this back.

12-31-09, 04:08 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That option is still working, at least for me. Open your Carbonite options and go to the "Map" page. Look for "Location tip anchor" and right next to it should be a location designator (something other than "None"). If it says "None" just click on it, and you will get a menu with a list of options for the placement of the tip anchor.

01-01-10, 12:35 AM   #3
cheriea99
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
That option is still working, at least for me. Open your Carbonite options and go to the "Map" page. Look for "Location tip anchor" and right next to it should be a location designator (something other than "None"). If it says "None" just click on it, and you will get a menu with a list of options for the placement of the tip anchor.
Thank you kind sir/ma'am. I ended up just resetting everything that has to do w/Carbonite, but now I know for the future.

01-01-10, 02:47 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's SIR, darn it!! And: You're welcome.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » What happened to zone levels while hovering over the map?