01-09-08, 01:47 AM   #1
Ecadioli
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
eePanels options >.>

Hello, I've started using eePanels to make my custom UI and the way to customize and/or use the options is really starting to get on my nerves;

/eePanels
/eePanels globalsettings
/eePanels globalsettings backgroundcolor

Type type type type. Is there any 'interface' at all? Maybe I've just got an old version, but I used addon preferences in PitBull and there was a great interface (If only I didn't get LUA errors) and I was hoping there is an option or maybe a download for something like that.

Thanks in advance, Ecadioli.
01-09-08, 02:03 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I never used it without fubar installed though according to the wiki on it there should be some sort of gui. That being said you could temporarily use fubar for config purposes after which you can uninstall it if its not something you wish to use. If you are using it, both versions 1 and 2 should work with the latest version of fubar and i believe they are compatible with rock as well.

This particular mod might be of benefit to you as well. Niagara should work nicely in place of using fubar and can be accessed by /niagara if memory serves. It will add a more centralized interface to Ace based mods which will assist in ease of use.

You could also try /rock but im not sure if the first version (there are 2 for Eepanels) has rock as part of it.

Some of the suggestions might be redundant but without knowing fully what mods your using i figured id stab a little at everything.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 01-09-08 at 02:07 AM.
01-09-08, 02:07 AM   #3
Ecadioli
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thankyou for the hasty reply! I will DL that mod and have a look at fubar.
01-09-08, 02:28 AM   #4
Ecadioli
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Edit: Solved the problem I previously posted here. Thanks for the help again.

Last edited by Ecadioli : 01-09-08 at 02:53 AM.
01-09-08, 10:57 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If no FuBar is installed, the eePanels icon is attached to the minimap. Additionally, when you type /eepanels2 (btw - are you using eePanels2 or the old, original one?) you see that there is a slash command of /eePanels2 waterfall to open a config.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » eePanels options >.>