04-18-10, 11:29 AM   #1
poniwoodruff
A Kobold Labourer
cant find my options menu

for some reason my onscreen quest window is gone - hence i dont know how to access the options menu - anyone got a clue on this or am i just a terrible noob

04-18-10, 03:06 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by poniwoodruff View Post
for some reason my onscreen quest window is gone - hence i dont know how to access the options menu - anyone got a clue on this or am i just a terrible noob
Right click the Carbonite minimap icon>choose "Options". Type "/carb options" in chat. Right click any non-icon area of a Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the pop up menu.

If you mean the "Quest Watch" window, you can try typing "/carb resetwin" in chat, but BE AWARE that this will reset all of the Carbonite window positions to default.

04-23-10, 11:33 AM   #3
gimire
A Murloc Raider
Wink

She's talking about her, Drop down Quest list. Not the Carbonite Basic Options. unforgivably; i don't know how to turn that on at the moment i will check and post back when i find the answer.

04-24-10, 02:23 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gimire View Post
She's talking about her, Drop down Quest list. Not the Carbonite Basic Options. unforgivably; i don't know how to turn that on at the moment i will check and post back when i find the answer.
Ummm....... That would be the "Quest Watch" window that I mentioned. If the "/carb resetwin" doesn't work, your "Quest Watch" window might be hidden. Right click the Carbonite minimap icon and choose "Options" in the menu, type "/carb options" in chat, right click any non-icon area of a Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu. In "Options", go to the "Quest Watch" page. Make sure the first option (the one that says "Hide") is UNchecked.

If you are still having problems after the above suggestions, and have more than one character on the same server and the others are NOT having the same problem, then open Carbonite's "Options" and go to the "Reset" page. There you can choose to "Import settings from another character" and follow the prompts.

If ALL else fails there are two files you can rename/delete to try to fix your dilemma. They are at: PathToYourWoWFolder\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables and they are "Carbonite.lua" and "Carbonite.lua.bak". BE AWARE that if you rename/delete those two files it will cause your installation of Carbonite to behave as if you have just installed it.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-24-10 at 02:51 AM. Reason: I remembered something else. 8>)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » cant find my options menu