11-06-09, 06:15 AM   #1
lodewijk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
text raidframes

hello all,

let me start by saying i did search the forums but couldnt find an answer to my question.

i have been playing a resto druid for ages now and am happy with my raidframes i use, ozraid. however i started playing a warrior now and have no need for a lot of the information the raidframes out there provide me. all i am looking for in a raidframe addon are classcolored names in text sorted by group. maybe greyed out when dead and dimmed when out of range.

my question: is there a raidframe (and party) addon out there that only shows the raidmembers names in classcolored text?

tyvm,
lodewijk
11-06-09, 07:11 AM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Perfectraid comes to mind
11-06-09, 01:14 PM   #3
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
Perfectraid comes to mind
I was thinking the same.. although PR does show health bars and (optionally) buff/debuff info.. and I don't think he even wants that!
11-07-09, 04:22 AM   #4
lodewijk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
you are right, i do not want healthbars or buff/debuff icons at all, just the raid(party) members names in classcolor.
11-07-09, 08:39 AM   #5
iSylvir
A Cyclonian

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Theres a FuBar addon that has purely text raid frames I believe, you just mouse over it and its in the tooltip, great for a warrior or DPS class that doesn't do much but spank. The name, however eludes me...I'll search around for it and get back to you :P
11-09-09, 11:36 AM   #6
lodewijk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
thanks for making the effort iSylvir!

if anyone knows about an addon that does the same without fubar that would also be great, i have looked and searched every addon site i know but couldnt find anything so it most likely would be some obscure addon. that said, i cant imagine being the only one who has only the most basic needs for his raid/party frames.
11-09-09, 01:06 PM   #7
Praesagus
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you still want the frames to be interactive (clickable) or simply a list you can look at that happens to dim or grey out for range/death?

If you don't need clickable, I did an addons search for "list" and went though them. Found:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Draidlist.html

Last edited by Praesagus : 11-09-09 at 01:18 PM.
11-10-09, 07:25 AM   #8
lodewijk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hmm, that alarmhudraidlist does pretty much what i need, in fact it does too much , it also looks a bit abandoned but i'll make a reply on that page anyway. maybe the author is willing to make some little changes.

here are the changes i requested there:
"* out of range players displayed in dimmed color in stead of "---" in front of their name.
* display of the 3 statlines on top optional
* sorting by group instead of class (with optional groupheader)
* choice of font and fontsize (+ optional outline?)
* moveable!"

Last edited by lodewijk : 11-10-09 at 07:37 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » text raidframes