Ashkiran
A Fallenroot Satyr
I would like to say this is one of my favourite mods
Keep up the good work Cladhaire!
12-09-06, 08:36 PM   #62
gesikah
A Defias Bandit
/sheepish

Yes it seems to have been some problem with my SV, after deleting it and rebinding everything, it all seems to work fine. *slapforehead*

Well at least anyone else with the same problem will know to try their saved variables before bothering you!
12-09-06, 08:46 PM   #63
dodga
A Kobold Labourer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Clique absolutely rocks. Cannot live without it anymore.
But, since patch 2.0.1 I'm observing some strange behaviour.

Without any setup I could left-click to target units in Grid.
Then I set up some spells in Clique (e.g. Alt+Left, Ctrl+Left, ...) for "Helpful"
I also set up a spell for left-clicking (no modifier key) by accident.
When I removed that "binding" (is it called binding in Clique?) I could no longer target units in Grid (while agUFs frames were clickable).
I had to explicitly create a default binding to target units when left-clicking them.
Trying to investigate I removed my Clique SavedVariables which returned the default behaviour (left-click = target).
This behaviour occured again, but this time I did not create a left-click binding.
(Since creating a default binding works fine, this is just a minor annoyance )

Also, I set up two bindings for "Out of Combat" to cast Divine Spirit and PW:F.
These two bindings sometimes just stop working in Grid (e.g. clicking in agUF casts the right spell).
I explicitly checked if I was in combat (life regen, no combat icon in unit frame) and I was not.
Currently I don't see a pattern, but I until now it always happens when I log in for the first time. After relogging the bindings work in Grid.

Just wanted to let you know
12-09-06, 10:19 PM   #64
Basmoth
A Kobold Labourer
Heya, just wanted to comment on how awesome and useful Clique has been for healing! <3

However, in your older versions, when you binded a mouse click to cast a spell(for example, your left mouse click to a healing spell), you would target the player when you clicked on his health bar. Is there anyway to bring back this functionality? At the moment, you retain your current target and have to use another click to target him for further heals.

Cheers and thanks!
12-10-06, 04:12 PM   #65
Stromy
A Murloc Raider
Bug when specifying spell levels

Sometimes, most times actually, when I edit a spell I have defined in clique to specify I want rank x cast, not rank max, the clic binding then stops to work at all.

It starts working again as soon as I clear the Rank/Bag number field.

edit: this happens with standard, CTraid and grid unit frames. I'm on the FRfr client.

Also, and this may be related or not, that edit screen does not always display the clic bind correctly (the clickable button thingy on the top right of the CLique config window)

Other than that small bug, I LOVE clique, thanks a lot and congrats cladhaire :-p

Last edited by Stromy : 12-11-06 at 07:43 AM.
12-11-06, 08:59 AM   #66
Stromy
A Murloc Raider
Going around the 'Rank' bug

I've tried to assign CLique to directly click the button for my spell, but I'm baffled by the ButtonName field... what is the name of action button number 9, for example ?

I've also tried to create a /cast flash heal rank1 macro, but that fails because the unit under the cursor does not get automatically selected, the spell ends up in the mouse pointer :-/

I'm running out of workarounds ...Any help very welcome :-))

Last edited by Stromy : 12-11-06 at 09:09 AM.
12-11-06, 09:58 AM   #67
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Stromy
I've tried to assign CLique to directly click the button for my spell, but I'm baffled by the ButtonName field... what is the name of action button number 9, for example ?

I've also tried to create a /cast flash heal rank1 macro, but that fails because the unit under the cursor does not get automatically selected, the spell ends up in the mouse pointer :-/

I'm running out of workarounds ...Any help very welcome :-))
Use:

/cast [target=mouseover] Flash Heal(Rank 1)

with Clique's Run Custom Macro.
12-11-06, 10:24 AM   #68
Stromy
A Murloc Raider
nope

/cast [target=mouseover] Flash Heal(Rank 1) doesn't work either, neither on grid's frame nor on my own blizzard frame. The spell does NOT end un in the cursor, just nothing at all happens :-/
12-11-06, 10:28 AM   #69
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Well thats odd, works for me when I use [target=mouseover] with my druid spells.
12-11-06, 10:35 AM   #70
Stromy
A Murloc Raider
mouseover

maybe mouseover works on toons, but not on unit frames ? i've tried only on unitframes, toons are unpractical in 40-man raids
EDIT: tried it for the sake of it, does not work on toons either. as a matter of fact, /cast Flash Heal(rank1) does NOT work, with myself pre-selected. neither does it work with target=toy nor target="toy". (toy is my character's name

Last edited by Stromy : 12-11-06 at 10:40 AM.
12-11-06, 10:59 AM   #71
Fritty
A Cyclonian
I use [target=mouseover] with ag unitframes and grid
12-11-06, 11:29 AM   #72
hahnsolo
A Defias Bandit
Verticle Toolbars

I cant seem to get rid of the verticle bar on the left and the 2 on the right that clique installed.

I dont want the toolbars any way to get rid of em? i even gotten rid of the mod also and it still does it.
12-11-06, 11:36 AM   #73
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by hahnsolo
I cant seem to get rid of the verticle bar on the left and the 2 on the right that clique installed.

I dont want the toolbars any way to get rid of em? i even gotten rid of the mod also and it still does it.
Clique doesn't install vertical tool bars.
12-11-06, 11:45 AM   #74
hahnsolo
A Defias Bandit
sorry bout that

i installed the new ct mods at the same time

they added something new i needed to disable
12-11-06, 03:00 PM   #75
dereg
A Defias Bandit
Any way to enable Clique on the ag_UnitFrames Focus bar frame?

I tried last night in raid and couldn't get it to work.
12-11-06, 05:13 PM   #76
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You have to talk to them.. Clique doesn't "enable" anything. They have to subscribe to click-casting.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-12-06, 01:25 PM   #77
Whist34
A Murloc Raider
Keyboard Combo Keys

I want to use L-Shift, L-Alt, L-Ctrl, R-Shift, R-Alt, and R-Ctrl as combo keys when click casting. Right now whenever I program a new click cast in Clique it shows all Shift, Alt, and Ctrl keys as the same thing. I know these keys have different identifiers (my sidewinder strategic commander can tell the difference between all of them) - so is there anyway to implement it so Clique can too?

The mod is great!

Thanks!
12-12-06, 02:53 PM   #78
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Nope, WoW only sees one set of them, and you can't use any OTHER modifiers either.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-12-06, 03:00 PM   #79
Lane
An Aku'mai Servant
Is it possible to have a different behavior for the same "click" depending on which frame you are over? Also, are debuffs considered a frame?

My idea is to be able to right-click on a debuff and cast Abolish Disease and left click on a debuff to cast Dispel Magic. That way I would still be making the decision.

If you think this is possible I'd be interested in writing a Clique plugin that provides bindings for when the mouse is over buffs/debuffs.
12-12-06, 03:04 PM   #80
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Lane
Is it possible to have a different behavior for the same "click" depending on which frame you are over? Also, are debuffs considered a frame?

My idea is to be able to right-click on a debuff and cast Abolish Disease and left click on a debuff to cast Dispel Magic. That way I would still be making the decision.

If you think this is possible I'd be interested in writing a Clique plugin that provides bindings for when the mouse is over buffs/debuffs.
Well, you can't write a clique plugin.. it doesn't work like that. It would involve signifigant logic changes, because each frame receives the same type of click-casts.

Furthermore, it cannot be done dynamically in combat. If you're going to bind them differently either way, why not just bind right-click and left-click as you wish?

You'd have to register every single buff frame for click-casting, which seems silly in this case.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Help with Clique