11-21-10, 11:55 AM   #1
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Carbonite Message in Chat upon login

Carb. ver 4.030105

These are a couple of messages that were printed in my chat log upon login with Carb. ver 4.030105. So far no LUA errors encountered but will post those if I come across any.

Message 1: ? Blackrock Mountain nil (printed twice before Carb finished loading)
Message 2: Guide icon err Grumbol Grimhammer 1 ( printed 5 times after Carb finished loading)

Thank you for this update to make Carb work with the PTR. Keep up the great work on one of the best map addons i have ever used.

Last edited by Ratu : 11-21-10 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Added Carb. version

11-22-10, 12:06 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That is normal. Those are debugging messages of things that need to be fixed. They will go away when that data is updated.

11-22-10, 12:24 AM   #3
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
That is normal. Those are debugging messages of things that need to be fixed. They will go away when that data is updated.
Ok great, ty for the feedback.

11-22-10, 04:10 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for your feedback on the PTR.

11-24-10, 09:26 AM   #5
Mariwether
A Kobold Labourer
Hi, I'm also getting a repeating message about Grimhammer, also. In the chat window it says (about five or six times in a row), though it sporadically keeps happening over n' over, not just 5 times in a row after load in.

CARBONITE Guide icon err Grumbol Grimhammer 1

I got Carbonite to work just fine (in fact perfectly) after the Cataclysm event, even the maps are showing up just fine, as well as the quest guide. Its just this message that keeps popping up. Thanks muchly for all your hard work and looking forward to the update that will fix the err. I love this add on!

Last edited by Mariwether : 11-24-10 at 09:28 AM.

11-24-10, 10:35 AM   #6
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Mariwether View Post
Hi, I'm also getting a repeating message about Grimhammer, also. In the chat window it says (about five or six times in a row), though it sporadically keeps happening over n' over, not just 5 times in a row after load in.

CARBONITE Guide icon err Grumbol Grimhammer 1

I got Carbonite to work just fine (in fact perfectly) after the Cataclysm event, even the maps are showing up just fine, as well as the quest guide. Its just this message that keeps popping up. Thanks muchly for all your hard work and looking forward to the update that will fix the err. I love this add on!
Fixed here

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=36904

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Message in Chat upon login