03-03-09, 05:55 PM   #1
Tegarbah
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Unit Panels not auto changing

Has anyone else had any issues with the Unit Panels not auto changing which panel is being used? A few times I've had to manually change to party or to solo after leaving a group. I haven't played with the / command so it should still be on default of auto.

I also noticed that my breath meter had a bit of overlap with the micro menu, can't remember how much but will check later.

03-03-09, 07:06 PM   #2
fred
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Tegarbah View Post
Has anyone else had any issues with the Unit Panels not auto changing which panel is being used? A few times I've had to manually change to party or to solo after leaving a group. I haven't played with the / command so it should still be on default of auto.

I also noticed that my breath meter had a bit of overlap with the micro menu, can't remember how much but will check later.

I too noticed that....but forgot it when I came here yesterday...
03-04-09, 02:02 AM   #3
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Tegarbah View Post
I noticed this only when I was in combat and I either left a group or entered a group. If you're in combat this will happen. Other than that it's worked perfectly for me.
03-04-09, 05:17 AM   #4
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by iljott View Post
I noticed this only when I was in combat and I either left a group or entered a group. If you're in combat this will happen. Other than that it's worked perfectly for me.
That is correct... WoW does not allow mods to show, hide or move protected screen elements (such as unit frames) while a player is in combat without a hardware event (like a key press or a mouse click). So entering or leaving a group while you are in combat lockdown will prevent nUI from being able to switch your unit frame modes and requires you to do it manually by clicking the unit frame selector button (a hardware event)

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » Unit Panels not auto changing