11-06-09, 04:42 AM   #1
marioinfinity
A Black Drake

Silly Question...

So, I has a silly question...

I've been nosieying around in the nUI forums.. seeing what yall talkin bout with 6.0 and all.. cuz i loves this addon.. anyway.. i hadda question..

I found this screenshot ( http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw32287.jpg ) on one of your dev's plugins.. and was curious what gives the top bar .. with the durability etc.. :\

Seriously.. never used addons that have that.. soo yea.. sorry if im totally wasting your time but was curious .. looked useful

ps > is the sweet rounding/red outline on that the skin plugin? cuz i've tried using one and it didnt work :\

Last edited by marioinfinity : 11-06-09 at 04:48 AM. Reason: ps >> cuz im silly :\ pardon me plz

11-06-09, 04:53 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Probably Titan Bar but I am sure Petrah will be able to confirm for you in a while

And yes the red border looks like it is one of her skins. Do a search through the art plugins and see if it pops up but it might be one of her own personal designs that haven't been made public.

11-06-09, 05:02 AM   #3
mitch0
A Fallenroot Satyr
It could be any one of the Bar-style LDB Displays. For a list of LDB plugins and display addons check out this page.

cheers,
mitch

11-06-09, 06:25 AM   #4
marioinfinity
A Black Drake

Yea i'm lookin at Titan.. seems useful.. I am a stickler for using Addons. Hate THEM. used to only run a raid frame and dbm.. now i use nui and dbm.. but titan looks kinda cool if i can get it configured inside with nui..

thanks.. like i said.. dont use addons much.. so with nui i've kinda added some to my collection of useful things.. mostly for looks.. lol

11-06-09, 07:21 AM   #5
spiel2001
nUI's Author

No configuration is required for Titan... nUI will detect that is it loaded and automatically move the console and/or dashboard to account for Titan's bars -- top or bottom. Also, if you make Titan's background transparent, then Titan's buttons will blend right into nUI's artwork as though they were part of nUI.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

11-06-09, 11:16 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by marioinfinity View Post
So, I has a silly question...

I've been nosieying around in the nUI forums.. seeing what yall talkin bout with 6.0 and all.. cuz i loves this addon.. anyway.. i hadda question..

I found this screenshot ( http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw32287.jpg ) on one of your dev's plugins.. and was curious what gives the top bar .. with the durability etc.. :\

Seriously.. never used addons that have that.. soo yea.. sorry if im totally wasting your time but was curious .. looked useful

ps > is the sweet rounding/red outline on that the skin plugin? cuz i've tried using one and it didnt work :\
I'm using Fubar with Broker2Fubar and various Broker plugins . I use Fubar because Titan just doesn't have all of the options that want.

The skin is the nUI Death Knight skin (linked in my sig).... that's installed just like any other addon.

11-09-09, 01:57 AM   #7
mitch0
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Petrah View Post
I'm using Fubar with Broker2Fubar and various Broker plugins . I use Fubar because Titan just doesn't have all of the options that want.

The skin is the nUI Death Knight skin (linked in my sig).... that's installed just like any other addon.
Hi,

Take a look at Bazooka, it's got (almost) all of FuBar's options plus some extras. FuBar's days are numbered imo, as it's mostly abandonware now, it's good to be ready for the time it breaks completely

cheers,
mitch

Disclaimer: I'm the author of Bazooka

11-09-09, 04:51 AM   #8
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by mitch0 View Post
Hi,

Take a look at Bazooka, it's got (almost) all of FuBar's options plus some extras. FuBar's days are numbered imo, as it's mostly abandonware now, it's good to be ready for the time it breaks completely

cheers,
mitch

Thank you for the suggestion, it's much appreciated!

This is a false rumor. Fubar has not been abandoned and is very much alive. I reported bugs from the pre 3.2 patch and they were fixed right away, and it was just recently updated 3 months ago. I haven't had any issues with Fubar since the last release, and it works fine on the recent PTR.

11-10-09, 02:13 AM   #9
Kodewulf
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by mitch0 View Post
Hi,

cheers,
mitch

Using nUI: Integration [Bazooka] it should fit nicely into your nUI installation.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Silly Question...