11-30-11, 09:40 AM   #1
hirsch157
A Kobold Labourer
Deleted/Renamed toons in Warehouse

Is there a way to delete any renamed or deleted toons from the warehouse? Whenever I check an item, it always shows my how many of that item all of my deleted or renamed toons had.

11-30-11, 05:05 PM   #2
DJ Particle
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I think it reads info from your WTF folder, which will keep data from deleted toons.

Try deleting your deleted toons' data from WTF:

DISCLAIMER - this folder contains sensitive game data. Please read through CAREFULLY and COMPLETELY before proceeding.

World of Warcraft > WTF > Account > (folder x*) > (server of deleted characters) > (folder named after deleted character)

* "folder x" = your account number (if your account was created after the battle.net merge), or old login username (if created before the merge). If you only have one folder here (or remember your old login name), you're golden. If not, search through the numeric folders until you see the proper servers and character names for your account.

Once you find the folder(s) named after your deleted toon(s), you can simply delete the entire character folder(s)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Deleted/Renamed toons in Warehouse