01-16-13, 05:56 AM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Requesting Plug In for Auctionator

there is this lovely addon called Perch (its on curse). The goal of the addon is to scan the AH and find anything who's bid price is less then the vendor price, giving you the option to bid on it and then if won, sell it to the vendor.

Presently it has a pop up box asking you to either bid or pass, and then pops up the next item.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a plug in for Auctionator with this type of functionality. It would be an additional tab that would show: Item, Time Left, Bid/Unit, Buy/Unit, Buyout, and additional columns Vendor Price and Possible Profit. These columns would be sortable much like the AH is now.

Examples of use,

New leveling toon. only has about 25S. By sorting the Vendor Price Column, I could bid on anything that would be under a Silver.

Higher Level Toon, Sorting by Possible Profit. I could just bid on anything that might give a possibility of 10G or higher.

Crossing fingers hoping someone is willing--. Thanks for reading.
01-16-13, 04:55 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there some reason you can't just use the other addon (Perch) alongside Auctionator?
01-17-13, 12:11 AM   #3
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Currently, I am using them side by side, but perch goes through the items one by one with a pop up box, and Auctionator spoiled me with it's customizable/filtering tabs. It's part of the reason I was hoping to see if anyone was willing to create the plug in, much like auctionator mini feature (a plug in from curse for auctionator).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Requesting Plug In for Auctionator