11-23-08, 02:26 AM   #61
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'll log on windows and download it so I can see the files...

Edit:

Try /quartz

There are a few addons in his package I've never used, but it looks like the one in your SS is Quartz. Hopefully this solves it

Last edited by Yhor : 11-23-08 at 02:37 AM.
11-23-08, 10:05 AM   #62
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
I'll log on windows and download it so I can see the files...

Edit:

Try /quartz

There are a few addons in his package I've never used, but it looks like the one in your SS is Quartz. Hopefully this solves it
This seems to be the impossible addon, because I've always had quartz disabled, I use eCastingBar.
11-23-08, 10:21 AM   #63
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Aha I figured it out! I went down my addon list and disabled addon one by one, reloading my UI after each time.

The addon was hourglass, I looked it up on curse and everyone is having the same problem. There is a new one out called Heatsink, i'm playing around with it now. Problem resloved, but I'm still having no response out of my aloft.
11-23-08, 11:16 AM   #64
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
is there anyway after resizing the hitsmode windows and placeing them where i want to inbed them somehow, i mean i place them both like where mazzle's combat windows where and now when i goto use an item from my autobar the tab above the hits window highlights and its really annoying

its hard to explain but think of it like this when you hover over the general chat window at the top you see a tab called general and you can right click it for options

is there anyway to get rid of this tab on the 2 hits windows is basically what im asking

also i notice a small paper icon inside my chat window aswell as my combat windows how do i remove this paper icon? if i click on any of the icons basically it brings up a large window with all the combat info etc inside it, but sometimes after playing for a long period it will cause me to crash if i click on it, so id prefer to just remove it
11-23-08, 05:21 PM   #65
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Use prat to hide the tabs for hitmode window and the loot window. or you may have HM in both of those right side windows.
11-24-08, 01:19 PM   #66
JuGGaLoLoVe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I know some people were having issues with ALOFT so i thought i would mention that there was an update yesterday on wowinterface.com
11-25-08, 08:12 AM   #67
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
Use prat to hide the tabs for hitmode window and the loot window. or you may have HM in both of those right side windows.
where in prat? lol i know to fix both issues its in prat options, ive looked/tried them and nothing seems to remove the scroll icon nor can i hide the tab button above windows
11-25-08, 12:38 PM   #68
ReighnDae
A Murloc Raider

First-EXCELLENT UI!!! Well done. Second; in that small window that displays time, FPS, Memory, ect.; how do you change the time to your own time zone?
11-25-08, 03:55 PM   #69
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by ReighnDae View Post
First-EXCELLENT UI!!! Well done. Second; in that small window that displays time, FPS, Memory, ect.; how do you change the time to your own time zone?
type /statuswindow and you get options to tweak all that stuff :P
11-28-08, 10:50 AM   #70
Bloodrzr
A Kobold Labourer
Im just setup the FreshUI everything looks good and ready to go, but when i ran an instance and loot droped i didnt have a roll box i cant need or greed anything. how do i fix this?
11-28-08, 06:08 PM   #71
pacmanpc
A Murloc Raider
raid charm icons in target cave

hi i seem to be having issues with the target cave. the raid charms stay there permanently and i cant click on them to give targets an icon, are they always supposed to be showing? if not what do i need to do to get rid of them.

Also is there a way to make the target cave show the icon of a marked target like mazzle used to?
11-30-08, 09:12 AM   #72
Molagmal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a problem with the UIsetup with the hitsmod part for the Normal Screen size, I did what it says in the text file but I did not get the 2 windows atall

"next type /hitsmode into chat and in the new window click on presets tab and click the load button next to useme and then close that window

===================================================================================================================

now in the chat frame you will see that 2 extra windows have been created, called hitsmode1 and hitsmode2 drage these out and place in the screen as they will need to be resized before being placed on the right of the ui"

I tryed reloading the UI but still they did not show up, does anyone know how to get these things to show up? I'm confident that I can rezise them and set them up further once I get them.
12-02-08, 02:47 PM   #73
ReighnDae
A Murloc Raider

Buff Icons

Once again I have another question. How do you set up where the buff icons show on screen. Mine continue to show behind my character's health/mana bar and I don't know how to move them. Please help I am so confused. Thanks.
12-04-08, 09:23 PM   #74
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
ok guys i am so sorry to have let you all down by not posting, been having loads of trouble with my internet provider and have had no access for the last few weeks althought this seems to be getting fixed the latter part of this week.

no for some quick fixes........ for the hitsmode problem.. wha you can try is typing /hitsmode and in the box that appears click the general tab.

next scroll down and make sure that window 1 and window 2 are enabled. when this is done and hitsmode is closed you will notice that 2 extra boxes have appeared these are the ones that need to be set up with what information you want displayed.

also to be able to squash them down you are going to need to go into /prat and set the min widtth and height to 25, but i will try and get a picture up of this when i am at home and have internet access back.

i also noticed issues with the target cave, the reason that the target icons do not go away or work unless you are the group leader or raid assistant is simply that they are not programmed to lol. i will try and have this sorted in the next update but with above problems its impossible to test.

so im sorry but for now we are just going to have to put up it, instead of running a seperate addon, these were placed for my benefit in raids as its an ideal place for them

there also seems to be a problem with loot, loot rolls are handled by xloot, this is that cute little black bar , nor some people move it to the top of the screen and miss the rolls as they are a lot smaller, so this needs to be moved to such a place that loot can be seen, plus it only gives you 20 seconds or so to decide before passing

hope this helps for now, but look out for the new update in about a week where these little bits will be fixed
12-08-08, 01:14 PM   #75
JuGGaLoLoVe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Just wondering if anyone has had the issue of not being able to change the colors on any of the global channels. I go to the settings on the chat box click global channels and the box is blank. I know its not prat doing it so i'm guessing its some other mod i have installed.
12-09-08, 08:41 PM   #76
AFerrari
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Prat fix

Hi all,

I have not been around much either just generally Honour grinding which does not require a heap of addons to do so, so i've not been keeping a check on the situations with FreshUI and others.

12-08-2008 07:14 PM
JuGGaLoLoVe Just wondering if anyone has had the issue of not being able to change the colors on any of the global channels. I go to the settings on the chat box click global channels and the box is blank. I know its not prat doing it so i'm guessing its some other mod i have installed.
This is an addon in Freshui which is called FloatingFrames disable the addon and the problem will be fixed. Personally i removed that when i got the original for the very reason your talking about now, but having still not uploaded the new freshui mainly cos my version is tailored to me now did'nt know if Mikey2k had removed it. Anyway give that a worl and should be problem solved. Bugged the hell outa me at first.

P.S good to hear ya back Mikey2k

Aferrari.
12-11-08, 08:44 AM   #77
No1uknow
A Defias Bandit
How do you resize the chat windows? I have tried looking at the documentation, tried dragging the corners and can't figure out how to resize the chat windows.

Thanks.
12-13-08, 05:56 PM   #78
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by No1uknow View Post
How do you resize the chat windows? I have tried looking at the documentation, tried dragging the corners and can't figure out how to resize the chat windows.

Thanks.
have you unlocked the chat windows? as in the tab hovering above them, if you dont have them unlocked you cannot resize them
12-14-08, 12:58 AM   #79
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Thetoolbox View Post
Neither of those are in the Addons folder in the WoW directory, so I don't know
ok had a quick look and think you will find those extras are coming from dhud

there are various options to turn these off, one of the problems i have been finding is that i can not set profiles so im afraid there is some setup from the end user as far as dhud is concerned.
12-15-08, 12:16 AM   #80
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
ok so i have a new version to release, heres the screen shots, this include support now for death knights. and an additional artset for those who like to change

just getting rid of a few bugs but should be released over next few days

but still cant ge the raid icons to go away when solo or not leader or assistant in a raid, any ideas?

Last edited by mikey2k : 12-15-08 at 12:35 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Freshui - Mazzle wannabe