Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-05-10, 05:12 PM   #1
DesertDwarf
Largely Short

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
RealID Conversation windows missing "Add More"

Hi Scott,

I tried to /w you last night, but you must've been busy (or studiously ignoring me ).

Without nUI, I have an "Add More" button for my RealID conversations. With nUI6 or nUI5, I don't. See screen shots. First shows the Add More button with no addons running, next two show it missing with only nUI 5 and nUI 6 running and no other addons (although the button is missing with just nUI 5).

This was freaking me out for some time because me, my wife, and another couple usually do RealID conversations because we might be on different realms or they're hording while we ally ourselves. What I couldn't figure out is how he (a non-nUI user) could get a fourth person added to the conversation. I was practically hollering at him to explain it and he just kept saying, "With the Add More button." Finally, I disabled all addons, started a conversation and there it was. /facepalm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Add Friends Available.jpg
Views:	1312
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	4568  Click image for larger version

Name:	Add Friends Not Available - Conversation Chat.jpg
Views:	955
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	4569  Click image for larger version

Name:	Add Friends Not Available - General Chat.jpg
Views:	863
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	4570  

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » RealID Conversation windows missing "Add More"