02-28-09, 08:18 AM   #1
Smahs
A Murloc Raider
HELP .. Finding a Re-Ordered Default UI

One night I remember coming here, and seeing a addon that rearranged everything.. Player frames where near the middle, mini map was in the buttom left corner, and other things. But now.. I have been looking a good 40 miniutes (searching for some other addons to, that I did find) but just can't find this one.

I decided to post here because I'm sure SOME ONE out there knows this addon..

PS: I am pretty sure it was a addon, not a UI but I can be wrong. I have seen a couple UI's that are like this, but they aren't good for my Wide-screen set up. Thanks.
02-28-09, 08:27 AM   #2
sensory
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FluidFrames can most if not all parts of the standard Blizzard UI. It might be similar to the addon you're looking for.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uidFrames.html
02-28-09, 09:33 AM   #3
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

are you looking for this? =)
02-28-09, 12:52 PM   #4
Smahs
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by hipjipp View Post
are you looking for this? =)
No it was something different. It didn't require set up I think, it would just move the frames.. Mainly minimap and player frames.. again minimap to the buttom left corner. I mainly want this certain addon because I don't really want to move the frames my self D: , oh well I guess this is as close as it gets..
02-28-09, 02:53 PM   #5
hipjipp
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Smahs View Post
No it was something different. It didn't require set up I think, it would just move the frames.. Mainly minimap and player frames.. again minimap to the buttom left corner. I mainly want this certain addon because I don't really want to move the frames my self D: , oh well I guess this is as close as it gets..
It doesn't take any setup at all if you want it like the screenshots.. It does however if you wish to alter it.. =/ :P
02-28-09, 03:12 PM   #6
Smahs
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by hipjipp View Post
It doesn't take any setup at all if you want it like the screenshots.. It does however if you wish to alter it.. =/ :P
It was NOT something like the above. IT WAS something that just repositioned everything with 0 set up. It moved the minimap, and player frames, and I even think the buffs. I remember seeing it under graphics, but now can't find it.
02-28-09, 08:54 PM   #7
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Smahs View Post
It was NOT something like the above. IT WAS something that just repositioned everything with 0 set up. It moved the minimap, and player frames, and I even think the buffs. I remember seeing it under graphics, but now can't find it.

Are you sure the minimap was in bottom left corner? What you're describing sounds a lot like MazzleUI (dead since WotLK) or ArkiveUI. Pretty much just configures all of the addons before your eyes. Sorry if I misunderstand what you're describing.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » HELP .. Finding a Re-Ordered Default UI