12-13-11, 01:59 PM   #1
Alianka
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Loading raid frames

hi,

today i enoucntered this error, it happened all the time i was in raid and reloged while in raid. one person in the raid was DC, but even when he was kicked it was still happening.

I use latest RDX from github.

Code:
Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Unit.lua:250: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'ih' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------
[string "local v1=nil;v1=0;local v2=nil;v2=100; retu..."]:1: in function <[string "local v1=nil;v1=0;local v2=nil;v2=100; retu..."]:1>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Sets\Set.lua:457: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Sets\Set.lua:451>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Sets\Set.lua:568: in function `_Clean'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Sets\Set.lua:85: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Sets\Set.lua:76>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Sets\Set.lua:95: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Sets\Set.lua:92>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\Sets\Set.lua:121: in function `EndEventBatch'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\UDB.lua:976: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\UDB.lua:860>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\UDB.lua:1052: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\RosterMgr\UDB.lua:1039>
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Timers\Schedulers.lua:345: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Timers\Schedulers.lua:154: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\Timers\Schedulers.lua:141>
Regards
Alianka
12-14-11, 02:34 AM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Thanks you very much

Fix is available in Github.

I will publish a new version of RDX, because this error is critical.
12-14-11, 06:36 AM   #3
Alianka
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

wow that was fast, may i ask what was the critical error ?

i am trying to understand errors i get as well as programming in lua so i can start making some "real" codes and maybe in the future if those codes would be good enough help with RDX development.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Alianka

EDIT: I guess that you get such statements often and i have no way to proof i am really interested. But still, anything helps me.
12-14-11, 08:45 AM   #4
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
The UDB/Roster engine is a central feature in RDX.

raidframes/Boss/Arena/group windows, sets, sorts, combatlogs, cooldown engine, damage meter engine, RPC comm ... are all based on the core UDB/Roster engine.

One problem in the core engine make everything crazy. This is why it is a critical issue.
This error appears only when you heal a disconnected or unknown player.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Support » OpenRDX: Bug/Error Reports » Loading raid frames