A Murloc Raider
[Request] Calendar Mod

We will need to gather the following information from the game:

Information- Event

Calendar Guild Raids- When is Raid Created
Get Roster Info- When the Raid time is >= current time
Get Roster Info- When a Guild member logsin after the raid started
Get Loot Info- When loot is given to a member in the raid

The idea complex but I will attempt to explain what the program should do in words here. After a raid leader converts their group to a raid group they should be prompted with a dropdown populated with all the guild events for the current day. The guild leader can then select the appropriate raid (perhaps also have an option for new raid) and decide ihey would like to check or uncheck the exempt checkbox. If the guild leader decides to check the exempt box then the raid will be considered exempted. This would need be be a boolean within the string of file that is created.

After the raid is selected the mod will have to check when the raid is set to start and wait until the current time is equal to or greater than it. Once the raid officially starts it will log all the current members online. The raid will proceed and as long as it is proceeding the mod will log any members who log into the guild after the raid has begun until it finishes. When loot is distributed it will also log the item and the member who received the item. The raid leader can then copy a string to a notepad or the program can make the txt file.

The following is the information which the system will require in some sort of string or file for the user to upload:

1. The Raid selected from the calendar (all the information)
2. The Raid ID generated by blizzard
3. The members online in the guild when the raid time is hit
4. The loot distributed throughout the raid
5. Any members who log on between the raid start and raid end

Let me know if you have any specific questions. This mod is being designed for the following website www.mmoras.com. The developer who decides to take this project will have a mod page on the site, forum admin status on the forums and receive 10% of any profits made on the site. Feel free to use the contact us button on the site to contact me.

Note: I am not advertising, just looking for a Lua Programmer.
09-22-10, 06:58 PM   #2
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You might have some luck contacting the author of HeadCount and convincing him to add some features, or else getting his permission to fork HC and use that as a base for your own programmers.
09-22-10, 07:24 PM   #3
Justinmasse
A Murloc Raider
This add on is quite wonderful, although I myself do not know enough about Lua or XML currently to modify it. Thank you for the information
09-22-10, 08:45 PM   #4
Justinmasse
A Murloc Raider
If they could combine that with this http://www.wowace.com/addons/calendarextras/ I would be ecstatic. But the mod you have posted above is much to bulky, could be more light weight.
09-23-10, 06:48 AM   #5
Justinmasse
A Murloc Raider
I would also be willing to offer payment instead; the amount can be discussed at a later date.

Last edited by Justinmasse : 09-23-10 at 07:49 AM.
09-24-10, 06:28 AM   #6
Justinmasse
A Murloc Raider
still looking for a fine gentleman to program this addon. Once again I am willing to pay.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Calendar Mod