11-25-10, 10:55 AM   #1
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Problem with Completing quests in Felwood

There are 2 quests in Felwood, Nature and Nurture and Rejoining the Forest where instead of speaking to some one to turn the quest in I had to disable Carbonite and right click on a frame to complete the quest. Not sure if anyone else noticed this or not, but I was wondering if there will be a fix for this in carbonite in case there are more quests like this.

11-25-10, 11:26 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Do you mean the frame on the right hand side where you turn in and accept quests without going to an NPC?

If so, I just did the Deadmines quest chain (on a level 80 Draenei Shaman) with Carbonite on, and managed to accept and turn in all four-ish quests in that manner with no problems whatsoever.

11-25-10, 01:27 PM   #3
Chmee
A Molten Giant
I haven't run into this myself yet, but iirc, faatal suggested using alt-L to open the blizz quest log and completing them from there.

11-25-10, 11:42 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

It does work in 4.030108, which shows a "Click" message in the Watch List under the quest name and lets you left click the tracking button to do the turn in.

11-26-10, 08:42 PM   #5
Othgar
"That" Guy

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
It does work in 4.030108, which shows a "Click" message in the Watch List under the quest name and lets you left click the tracking button to do the turn in.
Yup works great now, had the 4.030107 beta at the time I believe, just ran into two more of these in Winterspring, and was able to turn them in with no problems. Love the addon can't hardly quest without it! Thanks fot he great work!

11-27-10, 06:54 PM   #6
Garonne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Uh... Ok. Probably you should try to make the Text a little bit clearer. Ok, or maybe I'm just too stupid. I was just unable to figure out, what button I was supposed to click on. ^^

I'll be trying it again with carbonite switched on.

Has anybody tried Carbonite with Mob-Kill-Activated Quests?

I definitely know there's at least one in "Silverwood" (don't know if that's the english name, south of Tirisfal). There's also a quest which is activated on entering a cave, just by walking in. Would be probably a good idea to check that.

11-27-10, 10:50 PM   #7
logaholic
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Garonne View Post

Has anybody tried Carbonite with Mob-Kill-Activated Quests?
wither or not carbonite is on or off, when you kill a mob you auto accept its quest.

11-29-10, 08:27 PM   #8
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

In 4.03011 I made the gray button turn into a big yellow ?.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Problem with Completing quests in Felwood