11-29-12, 11:31 PM   #21
Jaillyn
A Murloc Raider
It might be minor of me to ask.. but I can't help but notice that the chinese release of carbonite had no issues with gatherer/gathermate nodes.. but the normal carbonite does (when you move around, the gatherer/gathermate nodes flash/vanish...) I was curious what that person did to fix it, and is it a planned fix.. or.. did you not know about it sorry.

11-30-12, 07:41 PM   #22
godpigeon
A Murloc Raider
Not sure what's going on, but using the beta I'm getting a waypoint far in the west (off the maps) when I "/way Nagrand <coord>"

Only issue other than icons flashing in zones outside of the zone I'm in when I mouse over, but that's minor.

12-01-12, 12:46 AM   #23
jeresmith25
A Murloc Raider
Some reason I do not have the circles on my quest watch window to track my quests at all. I know before this beta a LOT of the quests weren't tracking at all, but now I don't even have the option to try to track any of them.

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

12-01-12, 10:08 AM   #24
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by jeresmith25 View Post
Some reason I do not have the circles on my quest watch window to track my quests at all. I know before this beta a LOT of the quests weren't tracking at all, but now I don't even have the option to try to track any of them.

Thanks for all your hard work!!!
Same here, though as far as I can tell it's only for quests you picked up after installing the beta.

12-01-12, 12:14 PM   #25
jeresmith25
A Murloc Raider
I JUST installed it then logged in and yes thats when it started now showing them. I cant track the quests I am needing to do, but once I finish them the button reappears.

12-01-12, 12:24 PM   #26
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
what zone are you getting quests in, I'm pondering if it's an issue with the 223 limit I mentioned and I'll need to resort some more zones to shove zones with no quests after that point...

but in my testing in krasarang wilds dailies they showed fine so that's why I ask which zone.

12-01-12, 12:52 PM   #27
jeresmith25
A Murloc Raider
I was doing the fishing type dailies like Shocking! down in Krasarang Wilds. Thats the only area I was in last night, but I will be doing more tonight.

12-01-12, 02:57 PM   #28
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I am currently questing in Valley of the Four Winds, just normal quests, not dailies.

12-01-12, 03:17 PM   #29
denlee0710
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is there any way to disable to combat statistics graph feature? I believe it's causing lag in 25men raids, while in combat. As soon as I disable carbonite the lag is gone.

12-01-12, 07:43 PM   #30
godpigeon
A Murloc Raider
also found this one

/way Icecrown <coord> is = the raid zone Icecrown Citadel.

12-01-12, 09:37 PM   #31
Fathersin
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Jaillyn View Post
It might be minor of me to ask.. but I can't help but notice that the chinese release of carbonite had no issues with gatherer/gathermate nodes.. but the normal carbonite does (when you move around, the gatherer/gathermate nodes flash/vanish...) I was curious what that person did to fix it, and is it a planned fix.. or.. did you not know about it sorry.

I jumped on my rogue to farm some mats for an alt the other night and found this to issue. I went into carbonite settings and re-imported the carbonite nodes and everything shows up now. Not sure if it is related but it could not hurt to try.

On a side note I have noticed that the nodes are not showing up the gold dots untill practically on top of them, could be a setting of mine though but curious if anyone else has seen this.

12-01-12, 11:40 PM   #32
Jaillyn
A Murloc Raider
Well, it's just that they flicker.. or don't show up at all except for random times.

12-02-12, 07:01 AM   #33
delabarra
A Murloc Raider
BG function for calling incs is not working by now.
nothing from that menu seems to be clickable.

carbonite, a really nice addon.

12-02-12, 07:36 AM   #34
Cherio
A Fallenroot Satyr
mini Map is forced for circle in ELVUI interface , I didnt use carbonite minimap integration option, also tried clicking square minimap option yet no effect minimap is forced to circle show unless i disable carbonite

12-02-12, 08:24 AM   #35
S@thi
A Theradrim Guardian

installed and running atm

12-02-12, 11:08 AM   #36
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by denlee0710 View Post
Is there any way to disable to combat statistics graph feature? I believe it's causing lag in 25men raids, while in combat. As soon as I disable carbonite the lag is gone.
Right click the Carbonite minimap button, in the menu that appears click on "Show Combat Graph" to either show or hide the combat graph.

If you have the "shift + M" Blizzard "Zone" map (sometimes referred to as the "Battleground Map) open, try closing it and see if that helps. There used to, in certain circumstances, be a problem with Carbonite with that map open and it caused (apparently) massive lag.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 12-02-12 at 11:13 AM.

12-02-12, 11:40 AM   #37
Fathersin
A Cyclonian

Rythal,

Something I noticed last night, the quest announcement was not working in groups. i think since they changed the "party" to "instance" it no longer uses /p instead now uses /i.

Also do you have a ticket system i'll start putting things like this there rather then here on forum post?

12-02-12, 01:02 PM   #38
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I have tickets over on curse, but i actually prefer the forums since it allows me to split bug reports between the beta and live versions easier.

12-02-12, 01:12 PM   #39
godpigeon
A Murloc Raider
well the /i is for when in instance groups like LFR and scenarios

12-02-12, 04:40 PM   #40
Fathersin
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I have tickets over on curse, but i actually prefer the forums since it allows me to split bug reports between the beta and live versions easier.
Aighty I'll keep them here for you as I find them.

Originally Posted by godpigeon View Post
well the /i is for when in instance groups like LFR and scenarios
I probably should have clarified that, but you are correct, it is when you do LFG/LFR.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Beta Release: 5.059